HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Post Your Dreams Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
kilo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:51 am

what kind of sleeping pill?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:22 am

Unisom (or the local chain's generic doxylamine)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:48 am

A bunch of us were sitting around in a warehouse, assembling these black plastic trays of food. There were trays of shrink-wrapped steaks, there were trays of vegetables, there was fresh fruit, there were trays of candies for the kids. We did some quick calculations, and for the size of our group we had approximately ten years' worth of food, if we stretched it.

Which was important, because the Earth was being taken over by aliens, who were wiping out all the humans and taking the land for themselves. We were going to create floating islands in the sea, using the floating crates to form the basis and where the food would be preserved by the cold water. "If the aliens see that we're abandoning the land to them, they couldn't POSSIBLY want to pursue us in the water, right"? the group leader assured the group.

"Only one problem," I retorted. "Fish like to eat too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:17 am

With the confirmation of Scott Pruitt to head the EPA, I've been having ecological disaster dreams.

Last night I dreamt that oil and coal deregulation led to another rise in global temperatures, causing the Greenland ice sheet to reach tipping point and rapidly begin calving-off.  This lowered the Earth's albedo, which caused Antarctica to rapidly follow suit.  The calving of so many huge ice sheets (the size of states) caused great tidal waves around the world and raised sea level several feet, swamping all low-lying areas.  Hundreds of millions were killed in floods that made the 2011 Tohoku tsunami look like small potatoes.  

Donald Trump was finally forced to accept global climate change when Mar-A-Lago, his weekend White House, which is only 3 feet above sea level, became submersed.

But by then, of course, it was too late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richard09

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:12 pm

Psychologist reveals the 9 most common dreams and what they mean
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:53 pm

Where on this list is feeding Coca-Cola to Hitler's mother who is an octopus in a bucket?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richard09

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:25 pm

"Most common" - not inspirations from mighty Cthulhu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:05 am

In my dream last night, I heard a new way to describe somebody who's gone missing in your life:
Quote :
He's gone to Melbourne to study glaucoma in kangaroos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richard09

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:41 pm

In Montez's family, passing away was referred to as "going to Atlanta". They lived in Jacksonville, so going most places involved a transfer at Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Cataracts are apparently common in kangaroos; and surgery to remove them can result in glaucoma.
https://books.google.com/books?id=JMTUKwzPEvwC&pg=PA320&lpg=PA320&dq=glaucoma+in+kangaroos&source=bl&ots=R0qtjvymOW&sig=vgW7n1fC786wflQm4ujKsKRgxLY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-gb2Z5cLSAhXBsVQKHbRSCroQ6AEIKDAC#v=onepage&q=glaucoma%20in%20kangaroos&f=false
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:56 am

I cut off the top of the head of the cake doe and found four caraway seeds where the brain should have been.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:10 am

Had a dream last night with one scene so upsetting it woke me up.

We were building some kind of brick wall by the ocean -- in reality Mrs NoCo has been tiling the bathrooms -- and in this otherwise long involved dream a worker walked past my wife smoking a cigarette. In the dream she grabbed the cigarette, took a few puffs off it, and casually handed it back to the guy.

In reality Mrs NoCo goes ballistic whenever a worker smoked at our job site. She especially lost her shit if somebody had the temerity to drop a butt to the ground and stamp it out, without picking it up afterwards. She is vehemently anti-smoking, never even tried grass for that reason. Why would I dream she bummed a puff ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richard09

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:39 am

That was a character in disguise, not really Mrs Noco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:44 am

Lost my car again last night.

Scott Stewart and I were out shopping (he's a friend I had from playschool thru highschool, haven't seen him since), in an unfamiliar city, and at some point he suggested we carpool together rather than taking separate cars. So I parked my car and we continued on together.

But then he was done, and left. I couldn't remember where we left my car, and I wasn't familiar with the city we were in. I panicked and realized I might NEVER see my car again.

No wonder we aren't friends anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Dreams Here   

Back to top Go down

Post Your Dreams Here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6