Spam we never finished reading

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:22 am

Quote :
 [Bank of America]Online Banking Alert  

Dear valued customer :
During our usual security enhancement protocol, we observed multiple login attempt error while login in to your online banking account. We have believed that someone other than you is trying to access your account for security reasons, we have temporarily suspend your account and your access to online banking and will be restricted if you fail to update.
To get start :

> Log on to https://www.bankofamerica.com/privacy/update.jsp

Please Note:
Always look for your SiteKey® before entering your Passcode.

Remember, Bank of America is committed to your security and protection. To find out more, take a look at our Information Security section
under Privacy and Security on the Web site.
Bank of America, Member FDIC.
© 2014 Bank of America Corporation. All Rights Reserved.  
Everything looks official and legitimate, official BOA logo and everything (except for minor spelling errors).

But I don't have a BoA account -- and never would, because of shit like this.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:38 am

Quote :
FROM: MR. DON BAKER DIRECTOR: CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY. HEAD OFFICE 101 VICTORIA ISLAND, P.O BOX 20057, LAGOS - WEST AFRICA Attn: I feel quite safe dealing with you in this mutual beneficial transaction though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused this days. But i want you to know that one does not closes his or her eyes for the sake of bad people, he or she will not notice when the good people passersby and the test of puddings is by eating. I choose to reach you through this medium (Internet) because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free from all what you may think of. I am MR. DON BAKER, Director in charge of Claims and Indemnity PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY. I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this deal for the benefit of both of us.The Management and the Legal / Treasury Department of this company in a recent meeting, recommended that the account of Mr. Andreas Schranner, who maintained a Life Assurance Policy with us, should be declared Dormant and confiscated hence moving his unclaimed benefits funds to the Treasury according to our Financial law. Recently, I came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person (Andreas Schranner). He is a foreigner, unfortunately,he is now late as he was amongst those that was Killed in the Concorde plane crash during his visit AF4590 of July 2000, as you can confirm through this website http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm This man was our client and has a Life Assurance Policy WORTH the sum of Twenty nine million five hundred thousand Pounds sterling (GBP29,500,000.00). Right now, the fund is lying unclaimed in our custody and the next of kin mentioned in his file happens to be his daughter Andrea Eich who also died with her parents along with her husband and two kids in the plane crash and there is NO HOW we can reach any of his other relatives. All efforts made by us to establish contacts with any other of his relation has proved abortive and unsuccessful. His Life Assurance Policy will expire in the next few months from the date of this letter. Just last week,we received an instruction from Ministry of Social Welfare to forward particulars of all unclaimed benefits that will expire in the next few months. Upon my personal finding on this matter, I kept this information secret to myself until now that I am contacting you. In view of the fact that the deceased customer is a foreigner (from a different country), it is Officially important for the involvement of a foreigner who will pose as a next-of-kin. I will use my exalted position in this Company to present you as his Next of Kin as you can be his relative, friend or Cousin and the Money (GBP29.5Million) will be Safely and successfully transferred into your own bank account in your country. Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home Address when replying this mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this viable transaction. I will use my exalted position here to get all internal documentations to back up the claims. The whole Procedures will last only 5 working days to get the fund retrieved successfully Without trace even in future. Please I need the following: 1. YOUR FULL NAME 2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER 3. HOME ADDRESS/COMPANY'S NAME AND ADDRESS. 4. YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION 5. COPY OF YOUR VALID ID, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE This transaction will be done successfully and smoothly completed via email and telephone. You don't need to come to my country. Send the requested information of you to me via email urgently today so that I will call you for discussions. I PROMISE that you must be happy and shall rejoice greatly soonest for cooperation with me in this transaction. After successful conclusion of this transaction, we shall share the money 60-40 (40% for you and 60% for me). But one thing I keep on saying is trust because it is an important factor in every business dealings. So let's keep our hands across and do not involve the spirit of cheating and greed in this. I await your good response today. Thanks and remain blessed. I require you to maintain the confidentiality of this transaction because it is important due to the fact that I am still in active services to the PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY. Your earliest response to this matter is very important. Kind Regards, MR. DON BAKER DIRECTOR: Claims and Indemnity PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY WEST-AFRICA Email: donbaker_donbaker2012@yahoo.com.hk
As a US insurance company, would they even be LICENSED to operate in Lagos (or Hong Kong)?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:07 pm

How to take advantage of the desperately unemployed. Despicable.
Quote :
Hello and welcome to our team Thanks for your email. In response to your email enclosed you will find more specifics on available opportunity and the Employment Agreement. This current opportunity is available at our deparment. I hope you will become a member of our team because you meet the initial qualifications and we would like to start a.s.a.p..We have new tasks in your area starting now.
1)Jobs Description, responsibilities, salary level and the requirements to candidates are online on the website on the Jobs page. Please check the website for more information.

http://ry.qika.biz/reg?qlo8413

2) If you are available to start - please fill at the enclosed Employment Agreement sign or fill in electronically and forward it back via email. We will verify it has been received and contact you back with information on how to proceed/continue.
Your next step is to click APPLY NOW.
Should you have any questions after visiting our website - and couldn't find the right answers on the site - Please response us directly at this email. I will respond you the answer personally or will add it to the FAQ section you about it. The website address can be found in my signature
Eric Davis, Jr
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:33 pm

I see Ban Ki Moon is still moonlighting as a spammer. His English is atrocious for a UN Secretary General!
Quote :
Dear Victim,

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials,Online Lovers and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.
Due to over rampant internet Banking corrupt activities, and also the High rate of scam on internet, compensation payment was stop. On our information we got about you, we found out that you are among those that have lost money to those internet scammers that claim to pay you back. The Board of Trustees decided to cancel the award payment with the bank, This meeting was held in London on 3rd of June, 2014.

I am Ban Ki Moon Director of international affairs in the United Nation (UN). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks, Online Lovers and Courier Companies Diplomat(s) across Europe to Africa and Asia London UK, and we have decided to put a STOP to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Malaysia.
After the meeting on 31st of June, 2014. an official agreement was reached on Tuesday 1st of July 2014, between the Board of Trustees and Security Company which took an immediate effects for the Security Company to issue all the victims a Certified International Master Card worth Ten Million Five Thousands United States Dollars (USD 10,500,000.00).
All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGO's, Finance Companies, Banks, Online Lovers, Security Companies and Diplomat(s) which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the United Nation is now directly in charge of your payment. Your fund will be release to you directly from our source with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.
You are hereby advice to provide your information as stated below:
Full Name: ...Address:. ...Telephone:....Occupation:.......Age :..........
Name: Ban Ki Moon
Email: bankimoon1313@gmail.com
Note: You can also receive your Funds via Bank Draft Check or Bank Wire Transfer depends on your choice.I hope this is clear. STOP any further communication with ANYONE, any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk.
I hope he FINALLY does something about those damn online lovers!
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:05 pm

I'm ashamed to admit, this kind of thing happens to me every day.

Quote :
Hello how are you doing? I am Monica Brwon by name.I am 24years old single. i saw your contact details online as i was searching for an old friend, so i decided to contact you due to how you are attractive to me.

I will love to open a healthy relationship with you.Hoping to read from you so i can tell you more about me.
My regards
Monica
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Kinda surprised anybody's "dieing wish" was specific enough to mention me by name -- never having met me:
Quote :
Dear Beloved,

Your Email has been randomly selected by our sweepstakes to be a beneficiary of
Dave and Angela Dawes Charity from their
Euro million lottery winnings of 101 million pounds ($156 million). They have
already giving out 1 Million pounds to 15
members of Family and friends.Your email is among the 6 lucky persons who will
benefit Ј2,500,000 Pounds from their sudden
demise of an auto crash few months ago as their dieing wish.

Please contact your claims officer with the details below:
Name: Gerrard Watts
E.Mail: dave-dawes101@webadicta.org

Congratulations,
Alex Hibbert,
Public Relations Officer,
Dave and Angela Dawes Charity Donation

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection
is active.
http://www.avast.com
Besides, it sounds like the Dawes story is not a happy one -- although a fatal car crash does not appear to play a part.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:13 am

Here's a new one, an apparently legit-looking "Notice to Appear" in court that a person might be reluctant to ignore.
Quote :
Baker & McKenzie
Notice to Appear,

Hereby you are notified that you have been scheduled to appear for your hearing that will take place in the court of Midland in September 13, 2014 at 11:40am. Please bring all documents and witnesses relating to this case with you to Court on your hearing date.

To view copy of the court notice click here. Please, read it thoroughly.

Note: If you do not attend the hearing the judge may hear the case in your absence.

Truly yours,Clerk of Court

© Baker & McKenzie 2014

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:41 am

My spam filter catches lots of those things. I NEVER open attachments on email from anyone except personal acquaintances.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:43 am

Yeah these are pulled from my spam folder for a little amusement. I think they automatically delete after 7 days?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:15 pm

Quote :
Your ex has recently searched for you.

Visit here to learn more.

To un subscribe,

write to: Match.com, P.O. Box 25472, Texas 75225

320 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
N0 M4IL PLE45E
Not unless Heaven has internet.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:52 pm

This one included moderately convincing-looking graphics, but otherwise doesn't resemble anything E-ZPass would actually send. The link was to a page at ramseyrocks.org. I wonder who they are.

E-ZPass
Service Center
Dear customer,

You have not paid for driving on a toll road. This invoice is sent repeatedly,
please service your debt in the shortest possible time.

The invoice can be downloaded here.

Terms & Conditions | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Phishing Policy 2014 E-ZPass
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 6:11 am

richard09 wrote:
The link was to a page at ramseyrocks.org. I wonder who they are.
Appears to be the DARE people, anti-drug campaign. Not very good HTML coding, they've got the page title overlaying some text so neither is legible.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 am

NoCoPilot wrote:
Not very good HTML coding, they've got the page title overlaying some text so neither is legible.
Presumably their security also sucks, and they've been hacked.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:48 am

Legit author, or spam? Hard to tell -- tho' the errors favor the latter.
Quote :

Hi,

I hope you are enjoying Your Life. My name is Sadia Saeed (MNS - Author of Kindle Empire). I got your email from Amazon Reviewer Profile Page. Recently, I have published a Brand New Book "Australian Cooking Meals: Top 30 Delicious And Nutritious Appetizer, Dessert And One Dish Meals From Australia."

Do you want to Eat Delicious Australian food? Then here it is. Download this free book now. Easy to learn. Fun to cook. Now you don't have to waste money in hotels. You can make Delicious Australian meal, Appetizer, Dessert And One Dish Meals at your Home. Just and read this book.

I have seen some of your reivews and they are very helpful to customers on amazon.com. I want to ask you whether you are interested in reviewing my Kindle Book? The Book is available in Kindle Edition.

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you wish to review my book, it is free on amazon TODAY (Sunday - 31/08/2014)

Download NOW for FREE: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N1RJ0AK

Regards,
Sadia Saeed
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:29 pm

My Dear Beloved In The Lord,

My Name is Mrs. Sandra Korjev,I am married to late Yuri Korjev who was
an Oil Merchant and international businessman before he died in the year
2001 after a briefillness that lasted for only five days. Before the
Untimely death of my husband we were both born again Christians. When my
late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of ($18,000,000.00 USD)
with a Bank in Europe whose name is withheld Until we open up
communication.Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that i may not
last for the next Couple Of Months due to My cancer problem.

the one that disturbs me most is my inability to move Around and Having
known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a God fearing
Person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct
herein,according to the desire of my late husband Before his
death. I
don\'t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way. I am
not afraid of death Hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going
to be in the Bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that \"the lord will
fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I don\'t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
health hence the presence of my husband\'s relatives around me always,
As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the Bank
where you shall reach them and i will also issue you a Letter Of
Authorization from the High Court Of Justice that will prove you to be
a beneficiary of this fund. Any delay in your reply will give me room in
sourcing another individual for this same purpose.

Your Beloved Sister in the lord,
Mrs.Sandra Korjev.
E-mail:( mrs.sandrakorjeev @ gmail.com )
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:31 pm

"Dear Beloved In The Lord"

Yeah, that sounds like Jenni. Razz
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Why do xtians talk about "god-fearing" if their god is beneficient and loving?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:20 am

Quote :

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for buying from medimops on Amazon.
Please find attached to this e-mail the invoice for your medimops order 115-9090573-6602638.
We hope that you will visit our shop again soon.

Best wishes,

Your medimops team

Should you have any queries, please use the contact form on our website to contact us.

Company information:

momox GmbH
Frankfurter Allee 77
10247 Berlin
Germany

Tel.: +49 (0)30 488 288 / 200
E-mail: Please use our contact form on medimops.de.

Managing Directors: Christian Wegner and Heiner Kroke (speaker)
Registered at: Berlin Charlottenburg
District Court Registration No.: HRB 121 313
VAT ID No.: DE266608643
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Christoph Braun

This e-mail has been generated automatically. Please do not reply to this e-mail address. Instead, use the contact form on medimops.de.

------------- End message -------------

For Your Information: To help arbitrate disputes and preserve trust and safety, we retain all messages buyers and sellers send through Amazon.com for two years. This includes your response to the message above. Amazon.com uses filtering technology to protect buyers and sellers from possible fraud. Messages that fail this filtering will not be transmitted.

We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products on Amazon.com. Learn more about Safe Online Shopping (http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=551434) and our safe buying guarantee (http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=537868).

[commMgrTok:A2EI67F22D0S5Z]
Took me a moment to remember that anything bought through Amazon is BILLED through Amazon.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:51 pm

The matriarch of the Kennedy clan wants to give me a massage.
Quote :
From Miss Rose Kennedy.

My greetings to you and your family my massage is attached here,

I hope it comes with a "happy ending." Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:29 am

_Howard wrote:
"Dear Beloved In The Lord"

Yeah, that sounds like Jenni.  Razz
I know right? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:12 pm

"We can rip you off in two languages." I'm impressed.

Buen día,
Mi nombre es Bernita Johnson de 18 años, la única hija de mi difunto padre el señor / señora Johnson. Estoy enviando este correo porque te necesito a presentarse como mi tutor en la gestión de una suma de 8,6 millones de euros que mi difunto padre me dejó antes de morir. Por favor, estoy siempre dispuesto a ofrecerle el 30% de su ayuda, el 10% será donado a los huérfanos como yo para ayudar a los pobres, entonces usted va a ayudarme a invertir el balance para mí en su país. Por favor, llévame al igual que su hija o su hermana. Gracias y te daré más detalles tan pronto como he oído de usted.
Sinceramente tuyo,
La señorita Johnson Bernita

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Good day,
My name is Bernita Johnson 18 years old,the only daughter to my late parent Mr/Mrs Johnson. I am contacting you because i need you to stand as my guardian in the management of a sum 8.6 million Euro that my late father left for me before he died. Please I am ever ready to offer you 30% for your help,10% will be donated to the orphans like me to help the poor,then you will help me invest the balance for me in your country. Please take me like your daughter or your sister. Thanks and I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you.
Sincerely Yours,
Miss Bernita Johnson

Last edited by richard09 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:40 pm

This looks like an official Starbucks mailing, has the logo and colors and correct spelling and fancy layout (not reproduced here):
Quote :
Enjoy your Starbucks Card eGift
AT&T has sent you a $20* Starbucks Card eGift. While you think of your next favorite beverage to enjoy, take a look at your gift and how it works.

Enjoing your eGift is easy. Just print it out and bring it into any participating Sturbucks store.

Your Card Security Code: 1021 3375

Print Your Gift

© 2014 Starbucks Corporation. All rights reserved.
Well, except for misspelling it "Sturbucks" and "Enjoing", and the fact that the link provided takes you to istitutogaurdiano.it in Italy....
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Oy Richard, can you snip that line of colons? It's buggering up the width of the whole thread.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:43 am

Quote :
Dear Customer:

We detected irregular activity on your Bank of America Check Card on 10/13/2014.
For your protection, you must update your account before you can continue using
your card.

Please update your profile immediately by downloading the attached file.

If you have any questions about your account or need assistance, please call us
at 1800-432-1000.

We will review the activity on your account with you and upon verification, we
will remove any restrictions placed on your account.

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender

© 2014 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
Well I'll tell you it sure made ME suspicious. I do not have a BoA card!!!
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Quote :
Click Show Images to Enable

Dear Customers,

Due to a recent credit card breach we are offering JPMorganChase customers a FreeCreditCheck.

This FreeCreditCheck will ensure that nobody has purchased anything in your name,
identify if anyone else has access to your CreditReport,
and monitor your current CreditScore and purchase history.

Your Complimentary FreeCreditCheck is Available as of Monday, October 13, 2014
Verify Your Report Now

Reference Number: fOR-a4Rp
Monday, October 13, 2014
Thank You

The Credit Report Team

478 Wakara
Salt Lake City Utah 84108

Unregistration
Them either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spam we never finished reading
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next