HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Spam we never finished reading

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Tue May 24, 2016 11:04 am

Oh yeah, I'm ALWAYS misplacing $8m in cash.
Quote :
Dear owner,
I am Mr. David Ellis, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.They are  still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two  metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension:  W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I  can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK(place of origin) as we were instructed.

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something  out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the  necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the  destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from  you before I can get involved in this project.

Best Regards,
Mr. David Ellis
Head Officer-in-Charge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Tue May 24, 2016 11:46 am

Quote :
Head Officer-in-Charge
Is that like HMFIC?

Quote :
provided you will also give me something  out of it (financial gratification)
He's asking for a bribe? Haven't seen that one before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Tue May 24, 2016 1:29 pm

Me either. Perhaps he's trying to appeal to the person's sense of larceny by implying he shares it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Tue May 24, 2016 2:15 pm

Write back to him and tell him to ship it to you and you will give him ten percent of it after you count it.

It might be fun to start a long-lasting bartering conversation. But you will always have to make him believe you're in it. Could be fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Tue May 24, 2016 2:45 pm

No thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Tue May 24, 2016 3:27 pm

Oh, come on. Fuck with the guy and make him waste his time. Give him a little hope and then crush him. What could go wrong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Tue May 24, 2016 3:30 pm

I'm retired. I don't have the spare time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:07 am

This seems to be essentially historically accurate, except for the misspelling of Robben Island and Mandela's middle name.  Odd -- a spammer who has done his homework.
Quote :
Dear Beloved,
Please this is important and urgent as well as confidential that is why I kindly ask you to reply via this my direct and personal email address: mrsgracammachel@gmail.com

With due respect, I must apologize for this unsolicited message, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approaching an unknown person for establishment of project and investment. But I respectfully insist you read this message carefully before you either take a decision of proceeding or deleting my message as I am optimistic it will be successful for unimaginable financial benefit for both of us and our families.

I am Mrs. Graca Machel Mandela the wife of South African icon and freedom fighter late Nelson Rotlatla Mandela The former President of the republic South Africa from 1994 till1999 who died on December 5, 2013 after a protracted lung infection contacted during his 27th years of incarceration in robin island prison. Actually, I managed to get your contact details online here in Johannesburg South Africa in my desperate search for a trustworthy person to assist me in this confidential business transaction. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gra%C3%A7a_Machel)

As the Third wife of late Nelson Mandela, he deposited cash in a trust account on my name here in south Africa, for self keeping, he did this because he knew that upon his death, his lioness x-wife Winnie Mandela might use all her structural contacts within the AFRICAN NATIONAL CONGRESS [ANC] to deny me what is due to me as his wife who looked after him all this period he was on sick bed. As his instinct pre-informed him, his fears is ongoing right now, and as a Mozambican, all the family members have swooped on me, Opposing me that I should hand over the asset to them, and good of a thing that when my late husband deposited the money into the trust fund account on my hand we used my sons name, Mr. Malengani Machel, who is currently living here in Johannesburg South Africa, for security reason.
My late husband, Nelson Mandela, deposited US$60.5 MILLIONS (Sixty Millions, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash in a bank here in South Africa through diplomatic channel, After his death, I and my son being in Johannesburg South Africa, decided to transfer this money out of South Africa for my family use since it is the only confidential thing we benefited. I have relinquished and waved most of his assets /estate willed to me as we are married in community of property for the interest of peace. This is genuine and not of criminal origin. I must then emphasize that this transaction is highly confidential and it is to be kept as such confidential.

Therefore indicate your full interest on assurance of trust, so that we can actualize this great opportunity together and share the benefit together by the help of God. And in the area whereby you are not interested in this deal please kindly delete it immediately from your email. If you are interested, kindly provide me with your full names and direct private phone numbers.

Regards in sincerity,
 Mrs Graca Machel
4th Street Houghton Estates
Johannesburg South Africa
Phone: No.   +27839733172
Email:           mrsgracammachel@gmail.com
Wikipedia wrote:
Graça Machel is the only woman in history to have been first lady of two separate republics,[note 1] serving as the First Lady of Mozambique from 1975 to 1986 and the First Lady of South Africa from 1998 to 1999.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:00 pm

Thought I got spam this morning when the email notice popped up with this header:
Quote :
Howard: $118.62 in new credit in your Amazon account

Okay, time to update my spam filter. Right?

I almost just deleted the email without reading. Glad I didn't; turns out that it's not spam!

Quote :
You now have a credit of $118.62 in your Amazon account.  Apple, Inc. (Apple) funded this credit to settle antitrust lawsuits brought by State Attorneys General and Class Plaintiffs about the price of electronic books (eBooks).  As a result of this Settlement, qualifying eBook purchases from any retailer are eligible for a credit.  You previously received an email informing you that you were eligible for this credit.  The Court in charge of these cases has now approved the Apple Settlement.

So I went to my Amazon account, and sure enough there is a credit for $118.62.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:12 pm

I just came across this in my spam folder. I can't believe the quality of the performance. If they had got a chimpanzee to do some proofreading it would probably improve the thing.

Howard Miller <test@orbiter.de> Today at 10:44 PM
To
Message body
Attention,

This is to notify you that you have won yourself $2.5M from our database for using western union/ MoneyGram transfer.Which you have been contacted but supprisely today somebody came to Our Bank with Identification when i check my file is different from your informations.He claim to be your Uncle and he said you heard an Accident and Authorize him to claim the fund on your behalf.So he was introduced to The Director's meeting and after the meeting he was handed over to Police.They want you now to reconfirm the Below information to enable us know if it is false information or not,So that he will face the law.

Your Full Names:------------
Your Country: --------------
Telephone Number:-----------
Company name, position and address---

They have resolve that your have Two options to claim your Fund now without signing the Documents Again.{1} By VISA CARD.{2.} By Cashier Cheque.You have to take care of the Delivery cost which is us$75 Only.Please if you can't Afford to meet up let us know to cancel it than unknown person come and claim the fund.

Yours Sincerely,
Howard Miller
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:13 am

That's really funny.
The only thing he left out was, "Me love you long time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:12 pm

Got another call from the one of the assholes pretending to be "Windows Technical Support." I told the guy I was really glad he called, because we had been having a lot of trouble recently. I told him he would have to talk to my boss, who would be really happy to talk to him and figure out the problems. Then I gave him the phone number for the District Attorney Consumer Protection Division. I hope he calls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:38 pm

That's just mean.

Brilliant, but mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:57 am

Quote :
A day is quite enough to know a stranger, Max is my name of NATO forces stationed in Afghanistan, I 'm looking and hoping for a sweet mutual relationship.Please let me know more about you.

Kiss
Max
Klinger? Is that you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:04 am

Not Klinger; Klinger was literate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:09 pm

Another "Windows Technical Support" call. First time a woman has made the call. Nice to know the fraudsters' glass ceiling has been broken.

I gave her the number of AT&T's Fraud Division.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:02 pm

Tech support scammer tricked into installing ransomware
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:16 pm

Ah you Microsoft victims sure put up with a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:19 pm

I used to have a really, really nasty piece of malware that I used for testing anti-virus programs. It deletes files but leaves critical system files. You can boot the computer, but that's it. Any time you try to run a program, it gets deleted. There is no salvation short of reinstalling your system. If I can find it again, I may set up my XP box for the scammers to "repair."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:20 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
Ah you Microsoft victims sure put up with a lot.

You can continue to blame Microsoft for the actions of others, but some day you may realize your lack of logic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:18 pm

I thought you'd enjoy that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:15 pm

_Howard wrote:
You can continue to blame Microsoft for the actions of others, but some day you may realize your lack of logic.
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/whats-safer-from-hackers-a-pc-or-a-mac-126098613384.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:23 pm

And what, exactly, did you take from that article?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:36 pm

Both OS's are vulnerable. Browsers make a difference.
Quote :
The winner here: OS X
Macs are a scoche safer simply because they are less likely to be targeted in cyberattacks.
-----
Both Apple and Microsoft are pulling out browser vulnerabilities, but Apple has been working on it longer.
-----
Apple’s automated security for programs protects users better.
-----
Apple’s security edge is based largely on what the operating system does by default. But you can do a lot to make either system much safer.

Apply OS updates

Install those updates your computer keeps nagging you about, or enable auto updates. Microsoft currently provides security updates for Windows Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and 10 (there is no Windows 9). Apple tends to support the latest two or three versions of OS X. Right now, that’s 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite.
------
The overall takeaway is this: All computers can be hacked. Apple, by shedding default plugins and blocking automatic installation of unsigned third-party apps on Macs, has traditionally made it easier for average folks to keep themselves safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   

Back to top Go down

Spam we never finished reading
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next