Spam we never finished reading

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:24 pm

I've been getting a lot of Arabic spam again lately. A few times it got past the filter into my inbox, which was annoying, but now the filter seems to have learned and catches it. Anybody else seeing this?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:27 pm

Not me.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:55 pm

I haven't seen any.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:38 pm

I wonder what I do that looks arabic.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:42 am

HSA might be interested.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:41 am

HSA? Or HSA? Or HSA?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:06 am

You don't have to be
an Arab to be of note
to the HSA
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 7:32 am

Quote :
Your Check Processed Today February 5, 2016

Hey,

You have received a payment, this
is only the beginning of what you'll
soon make with your new money system:

Click here to claim your payment.
Just don't share this with anyone else!

We want to keep this private so we can
all profit more! Smile

Thanks!
Diana Jackson

Enjoy the video
Hey yourself.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 5:23 am

Somebody has a problem with the maths.
Quote :
Aol Broadband.
Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit 1 GB, which is defined by the administrator, you are running at 99.8 gigabytes, you can not send or receive new messages until you re-validate your mailbox.

To renew the mailbox: Click Here

WARNING! Protect your privacy. Logout when you are done and completely exit your browser.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:31 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
Somebody has a problem with the maths.
Oh, I don't know. He said you have exceeded your limit and 99.8 is certainly more than one. Apparently, they just have a very large overage allowance. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:02 am

Juju hustle:
Quote :
You just got luckier again with the brand new software
that could change your life in a matter of 1 week.

You Can Get Started Here

Some friends of ours have even shown that you
can rake as much as 14k a day without going to work.

This software works like juju and you gotta
See it for yourself HERE

And No need to even hussle any more.

Thanks
Armando Oldenburg

Imagine what life is going to be like for you after you've start and make income
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:23 am

Quote :
5501 Josh Birmingham Parkway,
Charlotte , North Carolina (NC), 28208,
USA Airport Code: CLT
From Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT).
Pls, Read this massage very well and understand the
reason why your consignment box did not delivered to you
Email::airportauthority2016@hotmail.com, yet.

Attention; Please,

On 10TH/03/2016 diplomatic agent, Mr. Donald Packer, was stopped here in Charlotte Douglas International Airport with two consignment contains $2.800,000.00 Usd each.U S Ambassador Mr.Michael Raynor, informed us that the consignment is from D H L company Benin Republic and it belongs to you and we ask him for insurance certificate and international delivery permit which he stated that he is not with the certificate.

Then we decided to send him back until the insurance certificate and international delivery permit is obtained. ON March; 15th/2016 we find out that the same amount is send through D H L Express - Express consignment Delivery.

We contact D H L Company Benin to verify the score of this consignment. After their investigation we were made to understand that the two consignment boxes of $2.800,000.00 each is your compensation inheritance fund from ECOWAS. your consignment is here in Charlotte Douglas International Airport .

All we require from you before the consignment will be delivered to you is insurance certificate which will cost you only $68.00 USD for the insurance certificate and international delivery permit, this is all we need from you. I will assist you with the best I can and make sure your shipment commence once the charges of the certificate is paid. Be informed that we made arrangement with F.B.I and border protection that your consignment will be delivered without any stoppages.

The fee required is to enable the courier company Benin secure the insurance clearance certificate and international delivering permit, I want you to try your best and send the $68.00 to the payment details listed below and once this is done the diplomatic agent will complete your delivering within the next 3hours today, and we have contacted the courier company Benin to enquirer about the process of getting the Certificate.

We were informed that the beneficiary of the package will pay for the Certificate,You have to pay this fee directly to them via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer, use the information below to send the $68.00 today and once payment is made forward it courier company address for them to get the needed certificate to enable their diplomatic agent complete the delivering.

Payment Information.

Recievers Name:::::CHINEDU OBIEFUN
City::::::::::::: Port Novo
Text Question::::::God is.
Text Answe::::::::::Good
Amount To Be Paid:::::$68.00 Dollars
Sender's Name::::::::::::::::::::::

Once the payment is made get back to me with the confirmation and reconfirm your delivery information for immediate proceed.
details listed below. Sender name
Confirmation mtcn number
Text question and answer used
Sender address used.

Note: I want you to try your best and send the charge fee once you receive this email because i want everything to be done fast and I assure you that this is the last fee required so you have nothing to worry about.

Await your reply and the payment confirmation.

Have a wonderful day.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Rosemary Java.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:40 am

Quote :
I look forward to hearing from you
Hi,Im a kind, sweet and a good looking woman looking for honest and nice person for a relationship.Age is irrelevant to me I will wait your confirmation before telling you all about me with my pictures Polska.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 9:05 am

Quote :
We are confirming your order with the below details:

Order Amount: $97.00
Discount: ($97.00)
Amt Charged: 0.00

Your download is ready here

NOTE: Your private download link is ONLY valid for 24 hours - please claim your order ASAP.

Enjoy the cash
RodWinfield660

Don't forget why you're here
Ummm.. because you spammed me?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:28 pm

Only one problem -- can you guess what it is?
Quote :
Account Verification:

We noticed unrecognized login attempts on your account. Due to this reason, you're required to secure your account.

Verify your account now.

Sincerely,

Capital One Services
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:44 pm

The obvious problem is that you don't have a Capital One account.

I do have a Capital One account and I received a similar eSpam some time ago. I ignore all emails from financial institutions that ask for updates, verifications, etc. Last year I received an email asking me to fill out a survey for a credit union. Before I would even click on the link to the survey, I called the credit union and verified that it was valid.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:46 pm

A couple of minutes ago, I got an email from Capital One. It stated that they had noticed two charges for the same amount, from the same vendor, on the same day. I looked and they were valid charges, bit it's kind of nice that they are tracking transactions so carefully.

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:20 am

Quote :
heyy....
yup I am finally single and want to travel Razz my number is still +1-707 506 0041

txt me if u would like to talk sometime.. kisses txt me!!
Heyy yourself! Nobody in the US needs to use a country code to call our own country.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 3:28 pm

And... Who exactly are you again?
Quote :

We must regretfully inform you, the VIP seats are SOLD OUT for the
upcoming event Next weekend in Los Angeles, April 22-24, 2016!

The good news... I've held a very small handful of "Admission Tickets" at NO CHARGE to YOU.

These are for my Inner Circle only - and that's YOU!

There are ONLY 4 of the free admission tickets left! You must email Alex@terryhale.com by 6 PM PST TODAY (Thursday) if you would like to attend.

****IMPORTANT****

In your reply email you must include your FIRST and LAST name and a direct telephone NUMBER you can be reached at to confirm your registration right away. Send your email to alex@terryhale.com.

You MUST be able to attend ALL 3 DAYS.

If we are unable to confirm your registration today you will not be
registered for this event and your spot will be given to the next
person in line.

The event is going to be one of those closed trainings you hear about
every once in a while, don't miss this opportunity or you'll kick
yourself later.

Don't wait, someone else is going to take your spot if you don't hurry!

Good luck,

Terry Hale
22631 PCH #479, Malibu, CA 90265, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.