Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:09 pm

Here's a new one - new for me, anyway.

Received a text message reading:
"(FREE VZW MSG) Your mobile service has been suspended. To renew service please update your account: <url>"

Checked the internet and, sure enough, this is a new scam going around to Verizon mobile phones.

I ignore any e-mail or text message which mentions "updating" anything.

Assholes.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 4:15 pm

That's why I would NEVER own a Verizon phone!!!

Oh wait, I do have Verizon.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Yeah, you're grasping a bit to blame this one on Verizon. There are plenty of valid complaints they deserve.

Probably because it's an Apple phone. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:17 pm

I found one in my spam filter. Poor dear old Irish woman with problems.

Dear Friend,

I am contacting you with tears in my eyes to assist me, Please do Find time to Read my message below and take your time to view my biography and pictures   through the website below this letter.

My name is Mrs Katie McGrath, i am   from Dublin Ireland, I am a sick widowed suffering from  cancer for so many years now.  From all indication my condition is   deteriorating and its quite obvious that i might not live  long, because the cancer stage is now very severe. as the   doctor have said.
 My   husband Mr Nolan McGrath died some years back and my only   daughter died in the London BOMB ATTACK.   I have suffered a lot of pains in this
 sickness and so much loneliness, in this condition and i   will not wish same for anyone that i know, that is why i   want to help in charity work for humanitarian service with   my money i inherited and make through my career.

My late husband was a very wealthy oil   merchant and after his death, i inherited the sum of $14.5M   (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State   Dollars) which i have managed all these while before i   became sick and diagnose for cancer.   This fund $14.5M (Fourteen Million   Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) is deposit with     a Finance Company.

I am contacting you with regard to my   last wish on charity work for humanitarian service, i want   30% of the Fund use to open a foundation for Cancer in my   name and 30% for motherless babies less privilege and   homeless in EUROPE, AMERICA, ASIA AND MIDDLE EAST and 40%   will be for you because of your help and any other process   you might undergo in caring out my wish.

Please i seek your utmost trust to   help me accomplish this wish on charity work for   humanitarian service, please if you know that you will not   do as i have wished as stated above do not reply back to me   because i believe in respect and humanity remember GOD is   watching us and he will judge everyone according to his/her   work. i also want you to remember that every thing on earth
 is vanity upon vanity, what matters most is how much people   we can help while on earth. i need your help on this   project.

Here is my pictures and biography link   through this website below:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Katie-McGrath/113986845315337?sk=photos_stream

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2692146/bio

Reply back if you sincerely wish to   assist with this project through my personal email:
 mmrskatie@gmail.com

Please let me trust you.

Regards,

Mrs Katie McGrath.

mmrskatie@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:19 am

This is the sum total of the message I just received:
Whitehead, Daniel (UK)(UK) wrote:
$2.1Million was Donated to you

No links. No details. Nowhere to go, except I suppose to hit reply. I ain't gonna.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:13 am

You have to love the typo-squatting URL coming from somewhere else altogether. But I'm not going there, there are too many drive-by exploits around.

CarrerBuilder.com <career@services.com> Nov 11 at 4:47 PM
To
Message body

We found a position you maybe interested in.
You can review the position on:
Virtual Assistant (Part-Time, Home Based)

Careerbuilder Customer Service Team,
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 12:15 pm

Quote :
Well-Fitting, Custoom Denturees That_Give_You a_Natural_Loooking_Smile
Implant Dentures

Compare Dentures and Dental Implants to Restore Your Smile

Schedule an Appointment to Review Custom Denture Solutions

Copyright 2015 Inglewood S.R.L. Los Angeles, CA 90047
Remove your email? Go here
Quote :
Coompare Dentures and_Dentaal Implants_to Restore_Your_Smile
Implant Dentures

Compare Dentures and Dental Implants to Restore Your Smile

Schedule an Appointment to Review Custom Denture Solutions

Copyright 2015 Inglewood S.R.L. Los Angeles, CA 90047
Remove your email? Go here
Seems like an odd come-on for a spam template.  Maybe they figure people will respond to point out the spelling errors.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:07 am

Quote :

Dear User,

We wish to congratulate you on this note, for being part of our selected
winners in our just concluded internal promotion draw this year, this
promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of Microsoft products

and its software services.
One problem: winners don't use Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:08 am

richard09 wrote:
We found a position you maybe interested in.
That's not even correct English.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:01 am

It was a very crude effort all around.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 12:49 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
One problem: winners don't use Microsoft.

Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 23030853491_acd13d0cb4
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 7:06 am

Quote :
HI Sir/Dilshad Warshi

Can you outsource some SEO business to us? We will work according to you and your clients and for a Long term relationship.

We will target in this Price More than 15 keywords.

Looking forward for your positive reply.

Best Regards!

Thanks.

Dilshad Warshi

Whatsapp : +919236546467
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:34 am

This would perhaps be more convincing if I knew somebody named Sherry Swanson.

sherry swanson <shoyulhasa@aol.com> Today at 9:10 AM
To
me
Message body
I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our trip, because it was impromptu. We had to be in Philippines for a Tour..the program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. We misplaced our wallets and cell phones on our way back to the hotel after we went for sight seeing. The wallet contains all the valuables we have. Now, our luggage is in custody of the hotel management pending when we make payment.
I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but I have only very few people to turn to now. I will be very grateful if I can get a short term loan of ($1,950) from you. This will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford at this moment. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. Please let me know if you can be of any assistance.
Thanks
sherry swanson
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:58 am

There really is a Sherry Swanson at that email address.

The email is obviously spam. I like the way the amount is $1,950, rather than $2,000.

On a forum for pool players, one of the well-known players had his email hacked and other members of the forum were getting these spam emails (lost documents and money, hotel bill, need funds, etc.). It was well done, because the man actually was out of the country at the time.  Is there possibly something that could connect you to Sherry Swanson?
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 1:02 pm

_Howard wrote:
Is there possibly something that could connect you to Sherry Swanson?

Of course. I play bridge, so I swap emails with more than a few bridge players I barely know outside of the club. Perhaps there is a Sherry Swanson and me in one of their contact lists. Or some similar 3rd-party connection.

Occasionally, there is a burst of spam that appears to be targeting my Yahoo contacts, and it has also happened based on other people I know. So I think there is a way to break into Yahoo contacts and maybe other web-based files like that, and some spammer(s) uses that access to go phishing.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:04 pm

I always glance at the senders in my spam folder before deleting all the emails, and it's been a while since I saw one from the FBI, so I chose to read it. This one is amazing. First, the IRS has some "excess cashflow" that they want to just give away. The IRS? Seriously? Second, they decide to give it away at random, in a sort of lottery based on email addresses. Uh-huh. And third, since they couldn't contact me despite having my email address (supposedly), and the FBI reads everybody's email (yes, really), the FBI has decided to tell me about all this cash waiting for me at Citibank. And the FBI is very concerned about it. I'm not sure why they would be, but hey.

I'll get right on it.

Jame B Comey <walton.eszter@t-online.hu> Today at 3:00 PM
Message body
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET.

Dear Beneficiary

We wish to notify you that the FBI Washington, DC in conjunction with some other relevant investigation agencies here in the United STATES of America have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you have an over-due payment in tone of ten million, three hundred thousand US dollars.(USD 10.3Million) in Citibank. This is as a result of excess cash flow disbursed by the IRS in which only few lucky people would benefit from this excercise. After a random email selection, You happen to be amongst the lucky individuals to benefit from this excercise this year so you are advice to contact Citibank with immediate effect to begin with the transfer process.

It might interest you to know that we have taken our time in screening through this project as stipulated in our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your payment/transaction with Citibank is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facets and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay. Having said all this, we will further advise you to go ahead in dealing with the Citibank accordingly as we will be monitoring all their activities with you as well as your correspondence at all levels.

NOTE: There are numerous scam on the internet so we advice you to be very careful with the people you deal with on the internet. If you have been dealing with anybody or any financial organization aside from Citibank, you are advice to stop immediately and contact Citibank for the transfer of your funds. You are to contact Mr. Lambert Huddles the remittance director of Citibank via this email address.

E-mail: Lamberthuddless@usa.com

Contact the bank today and furnish them with these information below for processing of your payment/funds accordingly.

FULL NAME:
CURRENT ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

You must follow all directives from Citibank as this will further help hasten up the whole transfer process. You should bare in mind that the Citibank equally have their own protocol of operation as stipulated on their banking terms.

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.

BEST REGARDS,

James Comey
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
601,4th Street,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:52 pm

Quote :
NOTE: There are numerous scam on the internet
Oh yes, it true.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:24 pm

I'll bare it in mind.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Quote :

Dear.

In consideration of the legislative resolution reached by the European Parliament in conjunctions with the European Central Bank on financial and allied matters,following eries of complaints and petitions received from the office of the European Union Commission towards the non-release of payment of foreign beneficiaries of funds as at when due.

Our committee on financial regulations and fact finding (FRFF) for foreign payment was subsequently inaugurated to help in ensuring that any outstanding payment emanating from Asia and Europe is released from the beneficiary's country central bank.

Thus from the records of oustanding beneficiaries manifesto,due for payment in Asia and Europe,your names was among the list of beneficiaries whose files showed sufficient proof to receive their overdue payment sum of (£1,000,000.00/-GBP) which was marred by various fees imposed by their so-called delivery officers or diplomat or even representative including bank officials who end up in ripping off beneficiaries of their money instead of discharging their duties diligently,thus diverting beneficiaries approved funds into their untraceable private bank account without due consent of original fund beneficiaries.

To avoid all further bottle-necks,we have allotted to you a new International payment voucher Number (IPVN) EuP/FRBWDC/EcB-3109/2015.

Please re-confirm the following information for validation purposes to this email.(europeancentralban@foxmail.com)

Your Names:Address:Age:country:Occupation:Mobile Telephone Number/s.

Yours Faithfully.

Martin Schulz.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 3:00 pm

That sounds like it was dictated by Sarah Palin.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Quote :
We wish to contract you to "Represent" our company in North America, Please Advise.
How about if you "Fuck Off And Die"?  Please Advise.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:12 am

Quote :
Dear User,

A deactivation request was made by you yesterday at exactly 18.06PM to completely close down your email box. We are attending to the request and soon we will close the email box as requested. if you did not make this request and you think you are receiving this message mistakenly,please click here and sign in back in order to save your email box, otherwise your mail box will be shut down.

Thank you,
Support
A little short on account details, there, Bucko.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:05 pm

This comedian did read the spam.

THIS MAN DECIDED TO REPLY TO SPAM EMAILS.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:25 am

Quote :
Hi ,
I saw your name on Amazon frequent reviewers list, and I was wondering if you could take some time to review this book that I have written about journal writing, which is something that truly transformed my relationship to myself to such an extent that I just felt the need to create this guide to this really magical sort of process.
I would mean the world to me, if you could take the time to give an honest review of this work because as an aspiring author, I really feel that your valued review will benefit both me and the readers.
My book:Introduction to Journal Writing: The Absolute Beginner's Guide to the Life Changing Habit. will be available on amazon for free from 27 jan to 31 jan.
LINK:
http://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Journal-Writing-Absolute-Beginners-ebook/dp/B0184CLRNE
Best, hamza ahmad

Methinks your relationship to yourself could benefit from a three-way with an editor.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:46 am

Wait a minute...you need a book to teach you how to keep a diary - I mean journal?
That seems a bit preposterous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam we never finished reading   Spam we never finished reading - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spam we never finished reading
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next