HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your brain gender?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

What is your brain gender? Empty
PostSubject: What is your brain gender?   What is your brain gender? EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:20 am

58% male, 42% female
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What is your brain gender?   What is your brain gender? EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:27 am

31% male 69% female

The questions were a ways from scientific or opaque. I think there are probably deeper indicators of "brain gender" than favorite color....
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: What is your brain gender?   What is your brain gender? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:19 pm

38% Male, 62% Female

But I am decidedly unhappy with the questions. For example, whiskey or a cocktail could have made my day equally- making me pick between the two is completely pointless and unreliable.
In fact, I tend to go into a restaurant and order a scotch rocks and whatever the drink I like from that bartender because I drink the scotch while the other is being prepared. I guess if I had to decide scotch is more of a "suck ass day" drink. But other questions were like that too- a false dichotomy.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What is your brain gender?   What is your brain gender? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Heh, I'm more female than Jenni.

Bet I don't look as good in a dress though.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: What is your brain gender?   What is your brain gender? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:47 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
Heh, I'm more female than Jenni.

Bet I don't look as good in a dress though.
IDK man, you ever seen my big bulky ass in a dress? I'd call that one a toss up.  Razz 
Yeah, I am not the most "feminine" woman I know.
Ben and I were discussing that earlier vis a vis the bdsm scene and how women like me are often ridiculed for not being "true subs" which is really just men's attempt to shame a woman with opinions. (and I suppose the doms that tolerate us) I guess they think that since being painted as feminine would offend them they think the opposite works to offend women. But it doesn't. Were just sort of like "Wait wha....?" and that dude gets secretly blackballed and then has to wonder why all the women won't play with him.

I also noticed it watching this mom with her little boy at WalMart. (Don't judge me! I went there for one thing I couldn't get elsewhere.) I looked at Ben and was like "I hope I was never that namby pamby."

There's a lot of fussing and bothering women do that I don't understand. And certain phenomenons I don't understand. Throw pillows and chaffing dishes and multiple forks at dinner, oh my.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What is your brain gender?   What is your brain gender? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Tisk tisk. It's called finishing school, girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: What is your brain gender?   What is your brain gender? EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:02 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
Tisk tisk.  It's called finishing school, girlfriend.
Oh lord, you sound like Justin. (My neighbor and hairdresser and most snazzy gay friend.)
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What is your brain gender?   What is your brain gender? EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Well I *am* 69% female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your brain gender?   What is your brain gender? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1