_Howard
Jenni
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Greeting Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:38 am

_Howard wrote:
My ears are attached to my head. I wear them all the time.
I'm curious - how do they attach?
    * Snap on?
    * Zippers?
    * Velcro?
    * Screw in?
    * String?
    * Headband?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 am

Staples?
Buttons?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:35 am

I'm voting for a rod, threaded at both ends.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:48 pm

You're all wrong.
I use Dzus fasteners.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:58 pm

My tooth hole is still giving me shit.

Anyone had a tooth pulled before? How long is this thing gonna take to feel normal?
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
keithprosser3

PostSubject: remember me>   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:39 am

So do I stary here or the other DU? or is it UD
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:48 am

keithprosser3 wrote:
Hey! Long time no see!

This is UD.

I'll be honest, I'm not keeping up with what everyone else is doing. I just wanted a place free from people getting banned for nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:50 am

keithprosser3 wrote:

You start here, Keith! And am I ever glad to see you!
Literally. I can see you.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:51 am

Oh, and you can be just keithprosser if you want to be, the old accounts aren't here so the only names taken are ours.
(just fyi)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:56 am

Jenni wrote:

Anyone had a tooth pulled before? How long is this thing gonna take to feel normal?

I hadn't seen this, Jenni.
Is your hole still giving you shit?
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:59 am

Lisa wrote:
Jenni wrote:

I hadn't seen this, Jenni.
Is your hole still giving you shit?
Meh, it's not as bad as it was. It was really achy there for a bit! It's still tender. I ain't eating Doritos anytime soon, that's for sure! Anytime I blow my nose or sneeze though I feel pressure there. Which is a lot right now because the warm weather has the pollen out in force. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:26 am

Jenni wrote:

How long since you had the tooth pulled? I once had a molar extracted that hurt like hell after it should have been healed. I went back the the dentist and he said it was a nerve problem that sometimes occurs. He worked on it and everything was fine after that.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:35 am

_Howard wrote:
Jenni wrote:

How long since you had the tooth pulled? I once had a molar extracted that hurt like hell after it should have been healed. I went back the the dentist and he said it was a nerve problem that sometimes occurs. He worked on it and everything was fine after that.
It was a week Tuesday. So what's that bout 10 days. And there are no bone shards or anything sticking up. I'd be more concerned if it wasn't getting better at all. But it is improving, just way slower than I thought it should based on my experiences with wisdom teeth. I was not expecting to need to be careful and take a pain pill this long at all.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Keith! I missed you. Apparently when I got sick I missed you getting banned by Martin.

There isn't much here, but on the other hand there isn't the toxic crap that Martin (and later, Andkon) spewed out.
Back to top Go down
keithprosser3

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:24 am

my recent adventures:
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/theatre-dance/news/british-actor-thrown-into-ugandan-jail-after-appearing-in-play-about-homophobia-8505347.html

I am now back in the UK but as I have nothing except the clothes I was arrested in (ie no house, no money no family) I am at the mercy of the British welfare system. As things stand, I think I was better off locked up in Uganda!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:53 am

I called it.
Always knew you were a wild man, Keith.
The best sort, of course.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:44 am

You sure did call it, Lisa!
I had said no way because I thought you were a computer guy, Keith.

1) I thought the Brit system was pretty decent.
2) What about your family, will they be able to join you in the UK?
3) Have you been to the Yuku site to let them know?

4) If we start a 'chip in' is there a way to get it to you, perhaps through the Cecil guy in the article?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:12 am

Jenni wrote:

4) If we start a 'chip in' is there a way to get it to you, perhaps through the Cecil guy in the article?

That's what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:42 am

Lisa wrote:
Jenni wrote:

That's what I was thinking.
Also we have some UK Dudes. Owl is before your time, Lisa but he's right there on Facebook and Twitter and in Manchester I think. Surely we can organize some kind of help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Or Vernon?
He seems like a man with connections.
Back to top Go down
keithprosser3

PostSubject: Thanks...   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:13 am

I am touched! But although things are pretty dire I think things should improve over the next few days..

Coupla points.

I think the British welfare system is pretty good, but its also bureaucratic and inflexible. For example, I have to give a contact phone number to arrange an interview but my Ugandan phone doesn'y work here and I can'tbuy a sim card or get airtime without money... I need to have the interview before I can apply for the crisis loan I need to get a sim card and airtime!

I don't have any family in the UK. Anyone who wants to help may find Andkon is a useful contact.

Anyway, I am prepared to let the matter drop from the regular debate area.

my e-mail is prosser2k@yahoo.com.

I should really start a blog detailing my adventures.

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:54 pm

keithprosser3 wrote:
I should really start a blog detailing my adventures.
A really good idea, Keith. Sounds fascinating.
In case I been remiss: it's good to have you here.

Back to top Go down
keithprosser3

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:49 am

Problem with a blog is I don't have much access to a computer or the internet... but I'm keeping a diary - perhaps I'll write a book!
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Well, how is everyone?
I'm recovering from a fractured clavicle and rotator cuff injury.
Ben's been working a shitton of overtime. Like 3 hours a day. We had a huge hailstorm a few weeks back and I swear every car in the city is damaged! The body shop claims have hit 50k. There's little glass to be had, too. People are driving to Hattiesburg and Vicksburg for glass.

I hear Lisa may be traveling. We'll want pics, Lisa! tongue
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Holy shit, someone call Guiness my inbox is empty! I have done all the things! This never happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeting Thread   Greeting Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greeting Thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next