HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liz Cheney's Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Liz Cheney's Future Empty
PostSubject: Liz Cheney's Future   Liz Cheney's Future EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 1:19 pm

Cheney is widely expected to lose her House seat today. I can't feel too bad for her, she was a batshit crazy Trumpist ... up until she wasn't. One principled stand does not a good politician make.

She's been good on the Jan 6 Committee, excellent in fact, being clear and concise and correct. It may have blown up her career, but for a greater good.

She will lose her seat in Congress, and probably any chance of ever running again -- unless the GOP has a massive reckoning after the Orange Clown goes to jail. But I'm not holding my breath for that.

History, of course, will regard her highly, as one of the few politicians in the post-2020 period who had a functioning brain and moral compass. Cold comfort for her -- Dems don't want her, and the GOP won't abide her. Maybe if Andrew Yang's Forward Party gets going she could become a leader there.... Although I think her batshit crazy stands on abortion, immigration and money policy probably make that impossible.

In short, her public career is probably over forever.

With that in mind, what might she do in her final lame duck term on the January 6 Committee? Has she been holding anything back?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Liz Cheney's Future   Liz Cheney's Future EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 6:15 pm

Maybe, in three years time, when the Republicans have lost everything, and the party begins having to bend back toward reality, Liz Cheney will be held up as the direction the party needs to move to regain relevancy. She may emerge as a leader of the New GOP in 2025 or 2026.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Liz Cheney's Future   Liz Cheney's Future EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Liz Cheney's Future   Liz Cheney's Future EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 8:06 am

Says she's considering a run at the presidency as the anti-Trump.

I can see considerable voter support for that.

I see no special interest foreign influence money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liz Cheney's Future   Liz Cheney's Future Empty

Back to top Go down

Liz Cheney's Future
Page 1 of 1