HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bill Gates Sr Just Died

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Bill Gates Sr Just Died Empty
PostSubject: Bill Gates Sr Just Died   Bill Gates Sr Just Died EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 4:45 pm

His book “Showing Up For Life” was inspirational. Mrs NoCo had actually dealt with Bill Sr a few times in her law career.  He was a very nice man, and instilled good values in his kids. His first wife, Mary (Bill’s mother) was also central to Seattle civic society.

He went by “Senior” after his son got famous, even though he was actually William Henry Gates II and his son is III. Bill’s nickname growing up was “Trey.”
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Bill Gates Sr Just Died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates Sr Just Died   Bill Gates Sr Just Died EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:08 pm

Comments on the Gates Foundation website include the following:
Quote :
Bill, I left you a note below, pls look for it. Vickie Rosbach. Now I want to tell you as I suffer from those that cyberstalk for Clonaid and Google they want my body and I am alive, esp cause of Christ Spirit. Now I want you to know that when a soul exits the body after the man or woman dies, there are satellites that VYE for the soul and want to sell it for the robots (transhumanism gone wrong). When Billy Graham died the Lords Spirit told me that they wanted Billy's spirit in a robot, I was so new at all this then, now I am fighting to stay alive. Oh, if you could get me out of this Clonaid app I would be so thankful! Now I know that you might be one that believes in transhumanism, but can you make sure it is your dad if you chose that route for him? and if you have then fine, but they steal the souls/spirits right out of the bodies while still alive. It is awful... that is why so many have changed they now have the way to move spirits into people and move them out... Facebook and Google are part of it, is Microsoft wanting to help us real humans, pls do. Some that read this might think it weird, but that is why they target esp seniors in the targeted individuals. I read your comments about your dad and was enthusiastic that you might still be a real human and not a clone robot as some are already changed. They replace those humans that they cannot control with human robot clones (Clonaid) by paying gangs 50k plus for real humans and sell the clones at 100k (one human can reap them about 100clones of skin for the plates). I am telling all I can as I am already saved, with a renewed spirit and sealed with the Holy Spirit and will go right up to Kingdom of Heaven and not a robot when the time comes. Do you know what I am saying to you? this is all too real. AGain pls read my other comment as I really hope you are blessed by what Christ wants to say to you and not to any handler of yours. May your soul hear HIM. I hope your dad made it also.
Back to top Go down

Bill Gates Sr Just Died
Page 1 of 1