HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GOP’s Second Choice?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

GOP’s Second Choice? Empty
PostSubject: GOP’s Second Choice?   GOP’s Second Choice? EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:07 pm

Consider this.

• Trump can’t stand losing

• Trump is currently 9-14 points behind Biden in the polls

• Bolton’s book is about to come out

• Mary Trump’s book is about to come out

• More and more Republicans are speaking out against Trump

• The Supreme Court could rule that Trump’s taxes and Deutschebank records should be released

• Trump was asked what his agenda is for his second term, by Sean Hannity for Christ’s sake, and he didn’t have an answer

James Carville on Kacie DC this afternoon said he doesn’t expect Trump to run again. He’s not a warrior. He’ll take the easy way out and quit.

Knowing Trump, if he quits, it’ll be at the last minute, like October, to be maximally disruptive.

Which — and here finally is the point of this post — leads me to wonder: who would the GOP pull out of their ass at the last moment to stand for election?

• Rudy Giuliani
  • Chris Christie
  • Christine Todd Whitman
  • John Kasich
  • Ted Cruz
  • Joe Walsh
  • John Sanford
  • Bill Weld
  • Rocky De La Fuente
  • Susan Collins
  • Colin Powell
  • Joe Arpaio
  • Sean Hannity
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • Alex Jones
  • Kanye West

Last edited by NoCoPilot on Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: GOP’s Second Choice?   GOP’s Second Choice? EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:37 pm

If he leaves it too late, any replacement won't get on the ballot.

I think more likely is that if he loses, he will quit in November, and we will have a month or two of Pence before Biden takes over.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: GOP’s Second Choice?   GOP’s Second Choice? EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:26 pm

GOP has nothing to worry about. The protests and Democratic pandemic lockdowns are gonna deliver the election for them. Doesn't matter what Trump does, he still won't be as scary to middle America as the coverage of both. The looting and can't even get a haircut. (You know, from their perspective.) They'll show up and vote for Trump out of sheer fear and self preservation. Or that's my prediction anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: GOP’s Second Choice?   GOP’s Second Choice? EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:42 am

NoCoPilot wrote:

• Kanye West

And you thought I was kidding.  Even *I* thought I was kidding.  Jesus F. Christ.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: GOP’s Second Choice?   GOP’s Second Choice? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:02 am

I don't drink alcohol, but I'm rethinking that right now.

Quote :
Speculation about West's announcement filled social media Sunday. Some say he's running to hurt Joe Biden by trying to peel away Black voters from the presumptive Democratic candidate. Others argue the opposite, noting West could attract some of the small percentage of Black voters who like Trump or those who supported Trump because they want to "burn down the system." Some say West isn't really running, just promoting his new album [coincidentally named "Vision2020", the same as his campaign slogan]. Others, probably rightly, note that West may be doing this simply for attention, much the way Trump does.

That's the greatest concern. West has every right to run for president. And sadly, the media -- like they mostly covered Trump non-stop -- will cover West (at least at first) because he's a celebrity and will likely get ratings and clicks. But this isn't a game. We aren't at an MTV awards show. Nor are we living in a time where West could be seen as fun distraction. Rather, we are living in dangerous times that demand thoughtful, informed leadership -- not another celebrity fueled by his own ego to get attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOP’s Second Choice?   GOP’s Second Choice? Empty

Back to top Go down

GOP’s Second Choice?
Page 1 of 1