Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 6:50 am

Michael Cohen's book, set to be released Tuesday Sept 8, should be full of fun facts.  The Trump Organization will have a hard time painting Cohen as somebody without inside knowledge.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 7:06 pm

For the book launch, Michael decided to give his first interview to Rachel Maddow.  She said, "I know you could take your story to any of the cable news shows, but I'm honor..."

He cut her off.  "Rachel." he said, "In the Otisville common room, when 9:00 rolls around, Tony Meatballs says 'Turn the channel to MSNBC.  I need to watch Rachel.'  And Rachel, when Tony Meatballs says 'change the channel,' we changed the channel."

Rachel laughed uproariously.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 7:50 pm

Cohen contends that if Trump loses in November, he will step down before January 20, in order to let Pence issue a blanket pardon to him and his family during his week in office.

As I understand it, however, presidential pardons are only good for federal charges.  Trump would still be liable for NY state charges.  He will be required, therefore, to have the state charges dropped or converted to federal charges before the inauguration.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 3:41 pm

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe a presidential pardon wouldn't reverse another impeachment, if the house got off their collective asses and did another one?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 12:25 pm

Michael Cohen is suing the US over his treatment by the Trump DOJ

I'd say he has a better-than-zero chance of prevailing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2