HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:10 pm

Oh ha ha ha this story just gets richer and richer. Extraordinary circumstances required to get approval for a search warrant on a lawyer’s office. Particularly extraordinary to search the president’s lawyer.

We have a civil war between the executive branch and law enforcement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:52 pm

Reports that the FBI seized records going back DECADES. Financial improprieties in the Trump organization since well before he ran for office, all now fodder for the Mueller investigation.

Our first president to serve from behind bars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Howard
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:05 pm

I haven't seen the remark about records going back decades in the articles I've read about the FBI raid. Cohen has only worked for Agent Orange since about 2006. I wonder what the old records are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:16 pm

I guess you're right, since 2006... but that should be enough.

In the decade since 2006 Trump has laundered a lot of Russian drug money through his real estate deals.

He's dodged a lot of taxes.

He's filed a lot of lawsuits and entered into an unknown number of NDAs with sexual partners.

He's had financial dealings with several foreign nationals on the US list of prohibited individuals.

And that's just what I know about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:22 pm

Lots of open speculation that tomorrow the Trumpster will lob a couple of cruise missiles into Syria to divert attention from his legal problems.  Many references being made to Barry Levinson’s “Wag The Dog.”

Some are even speculating that during the uproar over an illegal and frankly stupid incursion Trump will try to quietly fire Rosenstein and Chris Wray.

It’ll be interesting to see if a newly-freed Paul Ryan will draw up papers of impeachment.  I think he has his eyes on the job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richard09

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Tue May 01, 2018 8:02 am

NoCoPilot wrote:
Trump will try to quietly fire Rosenstein and Chris Wray.
No, he's talked Congress into doing his dirtywork so he can keep his own hands clean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   Wed May 02, 2018 5:18 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI   

Back to top Go down

Michael Cohen’s offices raided by FBI
Page 1 of 1