HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind? Empty
PostSubject: Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind?   Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 10:50 am

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind?   Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 11:06 am

See the shark, Eddie?
Now jump, boy. Jump!
Good Eddie.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind?   Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 11:29 am

His present situation, to be fair, isn't exactly conducive to mental well-being.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind?   Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:04 pm

trueactivist wrote:
Note: The original source of this information has not been validated nor confirmed by any other source.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind?   Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:35 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
His present situation, to be fair, isn't exactly conducive to mental well-being.

While I supported some of Snowden's actions, I have always suspected there was something amiss in the old brain pan.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind?   Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 4:41 am

Snowden has a press conference scheduled for today (Wednesday 9/14) to launch a campaign to get Obama to issue a pardon.

That would drive the far right bananas. Good reason for Barry to do it! But the Elizabeth Warren branch of the party is all for it.

It'll be interesting to see if he does it, after November (but before January). Presidential pardons cannot be overturned.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind?   Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 7:23 am

The courts ruled yesterday that the mass surveillance Snowden exposed is illegal, and the officials who defended it were breaking the law.

Will this lead to a Snowden pardon?  Will he finally be able to return to the United States?  Depends on the outcome of the election.

Quote :
“I never imagined that I would live to see our courts condemn the NSA’s activities as unlawful and in the same ruling credit me for exposing them,” Snowden said in a message posted to Twitter.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind?   Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind?   Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:31 am

Snowden has been granted Russian citizenship by Putin.

It's unclear if he was seeking this.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind?   Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind? EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 8:55 pm

Edward Snowden exposed illegal surveillance, which had been classified to protect the guilty, and he was punished for it.

Reality Winner exposed Russian interference in the 2016 election and was punished for it, by the benefactors of said Russian interference.  

Many of the details of Dick Cheney's illegal torture campaign are still classified.

You know how the "attorney-client privilege" is nullified if the attorney is brought in to consult on a crime? The unauthorized disclosure of classified information should be exempted if the classification is to protect wrongdoing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind?   Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Edward Snowden Lost His Mind?
Page 1 of 1