HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cyber Squirrel 1: What you need to know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Cyber Squirrel 1: What you need to know Empty
PostSubject: Cyber Squirrel 1: What you need to know   Cyber Squirrel 1: What you need to know EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 10:57 am

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

Cyber Squirrel 1: What you need to know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Squirrel 1: What you need to know   Cyber Squirrel 1: What you need to know EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:38 pm

I think they are right about those damned squirrels - and other animals.

I've lost my land line service twice because of mice in a telco box down the street. Of course, my biggest problem with the service is AT&T.

When we moved here fifteen years ago, we used to lose power several times a year, and it wasn't weather related. The lines were old and had the hot and neutral lines separated vertically rather than horizontally. There are about a billion wild turkeys around here, and one would flap its way up to land on the bottom line. The turkeys are taller than the line separation, so they would short the damned things and blow a fuse. They finally got around to updating the lines, so that problem is gone until the turkeys think up something else.
Back to top Go down

Cyber Squirrel 1: What you need to know
Page 1 of 1