What I'm Drinking Tonight

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:12 pm

"Rouse Your Yeast" would make a good t-shirt
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:14 pm

Ha! That's exactly the thought I had.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:48 pm

Primitivo di Manduria Zolla 2017
Apparently, the primitivo grapes from the Puglia region of Italy are the same strain that is called zinfandel elsewhere. But I've not been impressed by bottles called zinfandel, while primitivo is claiming a spot at the top of my favorites list.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 10:04 pm

Chateau La Clariere. A nice bordeaux that I'm stretching to two nights by having a nip of rye whisky for a nightcap.

A few weeks ago, I had so much wine on hand that I cancelled my wine club quarterly delivery, on the grounds that I just had too much wine. A week and a half of social distancing, and I've ordered two cases, just in case I run short.

On Facebook, I saw a snotty post about how liquor stores were being treated by NY as "essential businesses". I had to speak up on behalf of the booze. The crux of my argument is, "if I have to die, why should I have to do it sober?".
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 3:14 pm

richard09 wrote:
On Facebook, I saw a snotty post about how liquor stores were being treated by NY as "essential businesses". I had to speak up on behalf of the booze. The crux of my argument is, "if I have to die, why should I have to do it sober?".
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 4:43 pm

In California, you can still get pot, as well as booze.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 8:34 pm

Haven't had weed in over a month here because it's illegal and the complexities of transport are harder under quarantine. My CIDP is flaring up big time.
But I'm slumming it tonight and trying this redneck as hell Fireball stuff. I have to say, it's much better than I thought it'd be considering who I see drink it. I kinda like it. (The Shame!)
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 3:16 pm

The Black Stump, a very nice Aussie concoction.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 8:37 pm

Whole Paycheck had a Wild Sour Key Lime beer so I splurged. It's just ok. I should have stuck to the Oktoberfest.
Pandemic has forced them to use non-returnable containers so I can actually afford a container. Might be the only positive note to come out of this, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:21 pm

Georgia Moon Apple Pie Moonshine and fuck it's good. I don't usually get drunk but it's a nice buzz.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:05 pm

14 Hands Merlot and dark chocolate.

Better'n sex.

If I recall correctly.... What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 1f618
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 7:00 pm

Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 4:43 pm

2019 Saracosa Governo Toscana IGT. This is a red blend, mostly sangiovese, made using the governo technique, which I had never heard of. They hold back a portion of the grapes, and allow them to dry somewhat. While the wine is being made, they keep an eye on it, and when the fermentation stops or significantly slows down, they add the dried grapes back in. This induces a second fermentation, and greatly increases the fruitiness of the wine.

Apparently, some people think this makes the wine too sweet. I don't find it sweet at all. It is very fruity, and doesn't suck the moisture out of your tongue, but for me it's very definitely in the dry family. Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 6:51 pm

1427 Xinomavro. A Greek red wine. I've never drunk Greek wine before, nor ever heard of Xinomavro grapes. But it's actually quite nice. Not as full-bodied as the wines I usually like best, but that's not a fault, just a matter of personal taste. Smooth, dry, and flavorful, not really anything to criticize here.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 5:51 pm

Chilled vinho verde. Hey, the weather's hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I'm Drinking Tonight   What I'm Drinking Tonight - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What I'm Drinking Tonight
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10