HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Christian Values

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Good Christian Values Empty
PostSubject: Good Christian Values   Good Christian Values EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:32 am

"I'm no theologian, but I suspect that Jesus would tell that God-fearing, red-blooded American sniper [Chris Kyle], 'Well done, thou good and faithful servant, for dispatching another Godless jihadist to the lake of fire.'"

—Fox radio host Todd Starnes
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Good Christian Values   Good Christian Values EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:13 am

That sounds like a right-wing Christian for sure. He would enjoy shooting people from a distance, with little chance of coming under fire himself. Onward Christian Chickenshit Soldiers.

I don't think I ever met anyone in the military who had any respect for snipers. I always thought they were nuts.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Good Christian Values   Good Christian Values EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:09 pm

I don't think a sense of fairness, or bravery, obligate one to expose oneself to enemy fire.

But I agree sniperdom is an extremely odd occupation that requires absolute stillness in the hands and mind. The guy interviewed on the radio said it quickly became "just a job" but you'd have to be 98% psychopath to think that.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Good Christian Values   Good Christian Values EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:05 pm

"sniperdom"? Is that a thing?

Fairness and bravery are civilian words, never uttered in combat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Christian Values   Good Christian Values Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Christian Values
Page 1 of 1