HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The coffee mug bong from The Cabin In The Woods may soon be a reality

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

The coffee mug bong from The Cabin In The Woods may soon be a reality Empty
PostSubject: The coffee mug bong from The Cabin In The Woods may soon be a reality   The coffee mug bong from The Cabin In The Woods may soon be a reality EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: The coffee mug bong from The Cabin In The Woods may soon be a reality   The coffee mug bong from The Cabin In The Woods may soon be a reality EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Didn't see the movie, but the bong looks really cool.

Years ago, I had a friend who made bongs from unusual articles. They were forgettable, but his assertion, "Hell, I could make a bong from an asshole!" stays with me.

Try not to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: The coffee mug bong from The Cabin In The Woods may soon be a reality   The coffee mug bong from The Cabin In The Woods may soon be a reality EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 10:57 am

_Howard wrote:
Didn't see the movie, but the bong looks really cool.

Years ago, I had a friend who made bongs from unusual articles. They were forgettable, but his assertion, "Hell, I could make a bong from an asshole!" stays with me.

Try not to think about it.
Ben's like that. He can make one out of anything. He made one one time and then him and his mates got pulled over, the poor cop had no idea what he was looking at, lol, no one got in trouble! I've seen pvc pipes and coconuts used.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: The coffee mug bong from The Cabin In The Woods may soon be a reality   The coffee mug bong from The Cabin In The Woods may soon be a reality EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:26 am

Now a coconut bong I've never seen, but it sounds great.

My old bong-maker friend had a masters in metallurgy, but he ground crankshafts for a living as well as owning an auto parts store. He made bongs primarily from car parts. He was working on one for me using the cluster gear of an Austin Healey Sprite that I raced, but he died before it was completed. I used the same cluster gears for candle holders (went through a lot of them).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The coffee mug bong from The Cabin In The Woods may soon be a reality   The coffee mug bong from The Cabin In The Woods may soon be a reality Empty

Back to top Go down

The coffee mug bong from The Cabin In The Woods may soon be a reality
Page 1 of 1