HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Log Cabin Republican Revolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Log Cabin Republican Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Log Cabin Republican Revolution   Log Cabin Republican Revolution EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:41 pm

"It argues, as he does, that same-sex marriage promotes family values by allowing children of gay couples to grow up in two-parent homes, and that it advances conservative values of “limited government and maximizing individual freedom.”
A very confused reader wrote:
The Constitution never had any intent to define what marriage is, or who can or can not marry. Those on the court today will never convince me otherwise. Maybe SSM is the next level in the human progression of life. You don't really think SSM isn't going to change what we call basics of life. A constitution and a supreme court can't change the intangible spirit that exists between a woman and a man. I have always admired the GOP for standing firm on marriage as the union of man and woman. So many other facts of the GOP party I can't support, but being a person that believes in basics, I just can't find truth and faith in SSM. We need to remember that history tells us it is the people, not the politicians, that ultimately have the last word. We have a long way to go on this issue.
Back to top Go down

Log Cabin Republican Revolution
Page 1 of 1