HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? Empty
PostSubject: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:57 am

What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? Corvette_63_2
What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? Ferrari_enzo
What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? Gm-motorama-firebird-21
What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? 1948-Buick-Streamliner-by-Norman-E-Timbs-6
What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? Img_2690
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:16 pm

Enzo Ferrari thought it was the Jaguar E-Type.
I think it's a toss-up between the E-Type and the Ford GT-40.
The Isetta? Well, not in the top ten.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:21 pm

E-Types are emblematic, but in person they're scary long.  To my way of thinking, all-out-of-proportion long.
What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? Jag2

GT40s (sorry to say) look too much like every other supcar from that era -- I parked behind one in the ferry line two weeks ago and I had to ask the owner what it was. Smile
What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? C4CD0D62-0A1C-4C79-B9A8-893428753C68-6097-00000B0879C269E7_zps42bb0ccd
What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? D7BB8649-9D4D-439A-9739-5FC86C8C8D9C-6097-00000B087B57E688_zps234d45c7

Last edited by NoCoPilot on Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:35 pm

E-Types aren't scary long. They're less than 15 feet (the 2+2 is longer, but they are ugly). They just look long because they have a really long bonnet because of the straight six engine. I bought one in 1968 and it's surprising that I lived through it. California had maybe one-fourth of the population it does now and it was easy to get away with driving 120 mph on the highways in the area where I live. On only one occasion did I push it to the top to see if it really would do 150 mph. It would. The only ticket I ever got in the car was for loud exhaust.

NoCoPilot wrote:
GT40s (sorry to say) look too much like every other supcar from that era
Okay, then. Name another supcar from that era (early- to mid-sixties)that looked anything like this:

What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? GT-40_4x10002_zps0a29bd1c
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:56 pm

_Howard wrote:
Name another supcar from that era (early- to mid-sixties)that looked anything like this:
What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? 1962-Ferrari-250-GTO-Series-I-For-Sale-in-US-for-41-million
What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? Alfa-romeo-33-stradale-650x298
What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? Concept_Car_Mercedes_C111_2
What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? Yellowamx3a_resized
What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? Ford-de-tomaso-pantera-cr-3-view-download-wallpaper-750x469-comments_44aafPARKED IN A HANDICAPPED ZONE, NATCH!

Last edited by NoCoPilot on Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Not even close.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:01 pm

YMMV
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:07 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
YMMV
Truer words were never abbreviated.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:15 pm

What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? DeLorean-Cars-11
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Holy crap! Is that a DeLorean? I didn't think they could get any uglier than the original.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:37 pm

They had a little problem with the transporter room, it stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:58 pm

The Maybach Excelero.
That, gentlemen, is an automobile.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Or if you want to go classic the Rolls Royce Phantom v12.
Orgasmic.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Jenni wrote:
Or if you want to go classic the Rolls Royce Phantom v12.
Orgasmic.
I *almost* posted that one -- classic and classy. In the end I decided not to belabor whatever point I was trying to make.

Btw can you post a pic of the Maybach? Not familiar with it.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:53 am

There's probably a reason why you haven't heard of it, they aren't in normal production. It's a German design based on 30's sports cars that they are testing. They call it a concept car but they have produced a few of them. I think it's less a concept car and more just car so expensive few can afford it. https://www.google.com/search?q=Maybach+Exelero&espv=210&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ZVh-UoyXFpG5kQfs5YHQAw&ved=0CDEQsAQ
I love the look, I love the engine, I love the interior, did I mention the look?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3GK7R00-Ik I know it's in German but trust me you won't need translations- that kind of car translates in any language.
This is a slightly different model Maybach, still a fine car and it's in English. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPXPHYwAhmI It's an idea of the kind of interiors I'm refering to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?   What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the Most Beautiful Car Ever Produced?
Page 1 of 1