The Comey Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

The Comey Book Empty
PostSubject: The Comey Book   The Comey Book EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 10:04 pm

Haven’t bought or read it, because well I’m trumped out, but I did run across this review on Amazon that tells you all you need to know.
Ladybug wrote:
I didn't read the book, because everything I've heard about it tells me Comey is the liar that so many say he is. In fact, he has lied so much that I think he may believe some of those lies, himself. He is a pathetic figure, who exudes hatred of Trump, even as he tries to pretend he doesn't hate him. He is part of the Deep State, and is now part of the Shadow Govt, which is pushing globalism at any cost, and which Trump was elected to defeat ("drain the swamp"). They are following the Frankfort School as part of a movement to take over and destroy western culture by using a gradual process of destroying our traditions, values, individuality, morals, family, law and order, religion, languages, and sovereignty, in order to reorganize society in the future as a Communist Utopia. This has been in the works for decades, and Trump was hand-picked by military patriots to defeat that movement. But the govt and educational institutions are so entrenched with globalists (most of them don't even understand the implications of what they are doing because they have become a nation of group-thinkers). Many Trump supporters believe that he is an answer to our prayers to save our country from destruction, and that if he does not succeed in defeating the Shadow Govt, the Deep State, and the "Senior Executive Staff" (created by the Deep State), our country is doomed forever. Obama, the two Presidents Bush, and the Clintons are all part of the globalist movement. There have been at least 6 attempts to assassinate Bush and members of his family, but all have been thwarted, thus far, by our military. So before you assume that your suppositions about Trump are correct, you need to educate yourself and your friends as to what is going on underneath what is being reported by the media, who are all working on behalf of Iand taking their talking points from) the globalists. If you have taken the time and effort to evaluate all the positive things that Trump has made possible, you cannot objectively deny that Trump has accomplished more for this country in 15 months than other presidents have done in their full terms. But if you are relying only on TV news, you have likely become just part of the group-think. If Trump is to succeed in saving America, it will take all of us to help him, if by no other means than our prayers. This is a David and Goliath war - between good and evil.
Back to top Go down
Todd

Todd

The Comey Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comey Book   The Comey Book EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:04 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
Haven’t bought or read it, because well I’m trumped out, but I did run across this review on Amazon that tells you all you need to know.
Ladybug wrote:
I didn't read the book, because everything I've heard about it tells me Comey is the liar that so many say he is. In fact, he has lied so much that I think he may believe some of those lies, himself. He is a pathetic figure, who exudes hatred of Trump, even as he tries to pretend he doesn't hate him. He is part of the Deep State, and is now part of the Shadow Govt, which is pushing globalism at any cost, and which Trump was elected to defeat ("drain the swamp"). They are following the Frankfort School as part of a movement to take over and destroy western culture by using a gradual process of destroying our traditions, values, individuality, morals, family, law and order, religion, languages, and sovereignty, in order to reorganize society in the future as a Communist Utopia. This has been in the works for decades, and Trump was hand-picked by military patriots to defeat that movement. But the govt and educational institutions are so entrenched with globalists (most of them don't even understand the implications of what they are doing because they have become a nation of group-thinkers). Many Trump supporters believe that he is an answer to our prayers to save our country from destruction, and that if he does not succeed in defeating the Shadow Govt, the Deep State, and the "Senior Executive Staff" (created by the Deep State), our country is doomed forever. Obama, the two Presidents Bush, and the Clintons are all part of the globalist movement. There have been at least 6 attempts to assassinate Bush and members of his family, but all have been thwarted, thus far, by our military. So before you assume that your suppositions about Trump are correct, you need to educate yourself and your friends as to what is going on underneath what is being reported by the media, who are all working on behalf of Iand taking their talking points from) the globalists. If you have taken the time and effort to evaluate all the positive things that Trump has made possible, you cannot objectively deny that Trump has accomplished more for this country in 15 months than other presidents have done in their full terms. But if you are relying only on TV news, you have likely become just part of the group-think. If Trump is to succeed in saving America, it will take all of us to help him, if by no other means than our prayers. This is a David and Goliath war - between good and evil.

I got about a third into that quote before I stopped. No

People you can dismiss out-of-hand: anyone who uses at least one of following words or phrases in anything but a satirical context:

* globalists
* deep state
* war/battle between good and evil

I could add others, but these are the relevant ones with respect to this post.
Back to top Go down
https://indigoxix.wordpress.com/
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

The Comey Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comey Book   The Comey Book EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:30 pm

Here's the scary thing. Trump supporters -- much like Xtians, come to think of it -- claim that all evidence to the contrary is wrong, biased or deliberately anti-. This lady said "If you rely only on TV news" by which she means the mainstream media because TrumpTV has convinced her, and millions of others like her, that every other news outlet has an anti-Trump agenda.

There's no arguing with them. They do not believe, they choose NOT to believe the facts presented by all other outlets except TrumpTV.

And here's the OTHER scary thing: a lot of these people are gun nuts.
Back to top Go down
Todd

Todd

The Comey Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comey Book   The Comey Book EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:32 pm

Agreed. And here's the really scary thing: I'm living right in the midst of them, and I'm . . . me.
Back to top Go down
https://indigoxix.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

The Comey Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comey Book   The Comey Book Empty

Back to top Go down

The Comey Book
Page 1 of 1