Million Dollar Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:01 am

Another million dollar idea: a heated body pillow. For those nights when you're chilly and your partner doesn't cotton to being snuggled by icy thighs.

I have a body pillow (which I love) and I have a heating pad (which is too localized and hot). Combining the two makes sense.

Give it boobs and the world is your oyster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:46 am

A heated cotton oyster?
Good times.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:58 am

Well isn't this just the strangest thing.

I found this listing on Amazon this morning -- out of stock, unavailable -- but when I wanted to get back to the listing, to see if anybody else had stock, Amazon would not display it.

Even searching for the full correct name. I tried a dozen times.

Weird.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:49 am

Since the heated body pillow is discontinued -- naturally, it was highly rated and very useful -- I decided to put together a "proof of concept" for myself. I took Fluffy, my full body pillow, and wrapped her up in an electric throw blanket I bought last year, then put the pillow case over it.

Works pretty well, but not great. The heat tends to get too hot where you touch the pillow and not hot enough elsewhere. But it's nice to fire it up and stick it under the blankets 15 minutes before getting in bed. Kind of like that old trick of putting coals or hot rocks in the bed.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:21 pm

This million dollar idea from a friend of mine: notepads of paper infused with catnip.

So you can tear off a sheet, crumple it up into a ball, and drop it on the floor.

[Edit: too good an idea not to have been thought of before]
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:53 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
Since the heated body pillow is discontinued -- naturally, it was highly rated and very useful -- I decided to put together a "proof of concept" for myself.  I took Fluffy, my full body pillow, and wrapped her up in an electric throw blanket I bought last year, then put the pillow case over it.

Works pretty well, but not great.  The heat tends to get too hot where you touch the pillow and not hot enough elsewhere.  But it's nice to fire it up and stick it under the blankets 15 minutes before getting in bed.  Kind of like that old trick of putting coals or hot rocks in the bed.

Just a wee suggestion. Something to consider.

Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 D599440e4a47c733a95b1b787a87e5e6-guy-planking-on-top-of-tiger_zpsf62b89a0
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Wow. I guess all this time my kitty & I have had this thing all backwards!
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:15 pm

While the tiger "mattress" seems unconcerned, think how less comfortable that man would feel if see could see how that other tiger is looking at him.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:27 am

New million dollar idea: BabySegway(TM).  1/4 size Segways to help toddlers learn to balance and move around before they learn to walk.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Every parent can tell you what a terrible idea that is.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Mrs NoCo didn't think much of my first million dollar idea this morning -- doggie restaurants -- so I hit her with my second million dollar idea: a reality show about men choosing their first lawn mower, called "Say Nower To The Mower." There are so many choices -- rider or walk behind, rotary or cylinder, gas or electric, red or green....
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:56 pm

A doggie restaurant sounds interesting, although I would suppose of limited patronage. Gives new meaning to "wiener dog."
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:34 pm

A doggie restaurant in Korea would probably do a good lunch trade.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:20 pm

And kitties for dessert!
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:11 am

I think my new Million Dollar Idea has some real potential!
Quote :
FaithToys(TM) - This Year Give A Gift From God!

Imagine the look of joy on the face of your loved one as he or she opens the FaithToy(TM) box to reveal the unique toy chosen just for him (or her).  Imagine a toy which remains new year after year, never needs batteries or an AC charger (unless you want it!), is guaranteed for life, and is limited only by your child's or loved one's imagination.  Give the gift that STRENGTHENS faith, by leveraging the imagination to make it anything they want.  Our FaithTrains(TM) are the best train your child or husband can imagine.  Our FaithDolls(TM) are the prettiest, most realistic dolls your daughter has ever dreamed of.  Plus, they come with unlimited wardrobe!  Limited, that is, only by your child's imagination.  Our FaithBooks(TM) promise to be the best book you've ever read, because YOU MAKE THEM THAT WAY!

Give the Godly gift this giving season, give FaithToys(TM) [The 'T' in Toys will be a cross]

Not responsible for recipients without imagination
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:09 pm

That one may have some worth. No shit. Considering who your audience is, that might be a winner.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:04 pm

The S'More Store!

365 days a year, 24 hours a day, selling nothing but fresh-made s'mores for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Who doesn't like s'mores? It can't miss!!!
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:58 pm

Ass Candy(tm) - flavored suppositories
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Now you're starting to creep me out.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Now???
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Kid-sized condoms
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Too binding.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Mini-Strats.

1/16th size playable Stratocaster guitars.

[Edit: huh. Guess they have 1/4 scale Strats already.]
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Huh. I always thought those were just very cool looking ukuleles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Ideas   Million Dollar Ideas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Million Dollar Ideas
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next