Air Makes Seven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Air Makes Seven Empty
PostSubject: Air Makes Seven   Air Makes Seven EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Couple weeks ago I attended a $3500 week-long class for VOIP administration, paid by my employer. A promo bonus of the class was a free iPad.

Yesterday my new iPad Air arrived and I spent a few hours setting it up for my wife to use. She's kinda gotten into playing games on my iPad mini and I'd just as soon she had her own. The Air is just a bigger version of the mini -- same case and screen. Gorgeous incredibly clear screen.

So anyway, in setting it up to attach to my network, pair with my Bluetooth devices and share data via my iCloud account I started adding up my Apple network.
  • iMac
  • Macbook
  • iPhone
  • iPad mini
  • iPad Air
  • Apple TV
  • Airport Express
Jesus have I become a fanboy or what. Still it's pretty handy having everything talk to one another, anything done on one device automatically mirrors on all the others.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

Air Makes Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Makes Seven   Air Makes Seven EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Do you belong to the Apple Bowling League?
You will need an iBall.

Hurry up and buy one of their new Mac Pros. I want to know if they're and damn good (that is, worth the high price).
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Air Makes Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Makes Seven   Air Makes Seven EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:51 pm

The ones that look like an ashtray?  I lusted after one after they first came out, but on comparing specs I came to the conclusion that a tricked out iMac is a better deal. Almost the same power for a couple grand less.

I examined a Mac Pro at the store a couple days ago. It was smaller than I expected.  Not the size of a roll of paper towels, more like two half-gone rolls of toilet paper.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Air Makes Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Makes Seven   Air Makes Seven EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:55 pm

_Howard wrote:
You will need an iBall.
At the developers conference Monday they announced a new suite of apps to keep track of your weight and exercise, blood pressure, cholesterol et cetera.

They missed the boat calling it "Health."  Should've been iDoctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air Makes Seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Makes Seven   Air Makes Seven Empty

Back to top Go down

Air Makes Seven
Page 1 of 1