HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Netflix Movie: Our Father

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Netflix Movie: Our Father Empty
PostSubject: Netflix Movie: Our Father   Netflix Movie: Our Father EmptyTue May 17, 2022 1:38 pm

An Indianapolis fertility doctor uses his own sperm to impregnate dozens of women, who thought they were getting anonymous medical student donated sperm.

These days of 23andMe and Ancestry.com allow these half-siblings to find each other.

One mother says "I was raped and didn't even know it."

That seems a little harsh to me.  In fact, it sounds batshit crazy-delusional to me. The doctor was always professional, had no sexual relationship with these women, and provided the very service they had come to him for.

The only problem is, all of these children are about the same age, and live in the same general vicinity.  The chance of half brothers and sisters falling in love and marrying is not inconsequential.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Netflix Movie: Our Father Empty
PostSubject: Re: Netflix Movie: Our Father   Netflix Movie: Our Father EmptyTue May 17, 2022 4:25 pm

But there's a twist.  Of course there is.

The doctor MAY have been a member of a White Supremacist Christian cult (Quiverfull) that believes it is their Christian duty to have as many babies as possible to avoid being replaced by black and brown babies.  His babies were almost all blue-eyed blondes....

With an inherited autoimmune disorder.
Back to top Go down

Netflix Movie: Our Father
Page 1 of 1