HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heritage Foundation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Heritage Foundation  Empty
PostSubject: Heritage Foundation    Heritage Foundation  EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 12:00 pm

I was getting daily, sometimes twice or thrice daily emails from The Heritage Foundation before the election.  Since then... nothing.

Until this morning.
The Heritage Foundation wrote:
What we saw in the primary and general elections this year was sickening; allegations of election officials stuffing ballots, reports of campaign workers forging stakes of fake votes, judges warping the law to protect the guilty and steal the sacred right of “one person, one vote” are all revolting.

Now they want to allow illegal immigrants to vote. They want same-day voter registration. They want universal mail-in ballots.

And perhaps worst, they want more “ballot harvesting,” which would open our most vulnerable citizens to getting their votes robbed by unaccountable harvesters.

I know you will join me to say, “No more. Never again!”

The only way to stop the fraud comes when you spread the truth.

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database has documented over 1,300 cases of flagrant voter fraud. The Left is attacking our research—but law enforcement and other authorities are taking our findings very seriously.

Based on our research, Heritage is pushing hard in Congress, with law enforcement, and in the grassroots to promote safeguards that will immunize our elections against any more fraud.

And to make sure fraudsters come to light, I need your help.

When you support Heritage today, you powerfully defend government “of the people, by the people, for the people.” Where voter fraud rules, “we the people” do not.

Please use this secure link to make a tax-deductible donation to Heritage today: https://secured.heritage.org/_2020/year-end-campaign/

All the best,

Kay C. James
President, The Heritage Foundation

Interesting.  They’re using this as s fun-raising tool —- just like Trump is — even though they only have maybe 1300 disputed ballots. Interesting that “universal mail in ballots” and “same day voter registration” are in their list.

Interesting also the typos and grammatical errors here.  That's unusual.  It tells me either the mail was drafted in haste, or the staff that usually reviews these things is gone -- or both.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Heritage Foundation    Heritage Foundation  EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 1:52 pm

I haven't tried to check, but if I recall correctly, that Heritage database of fraud cases goes back years. The 1300 sounds impressive until you consider the hundreds of millions of votes cast over those years. Then it looks rather pitifully small.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Heritage Foundation    Heritage Foundation  EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 11:07 am

Got another mail this morning:
Quote :
I’m sure you have your own pet peeves. Lately, one of my growing pet peeves is “fake news.”

I can’t stand it when talking heads, pundits, and “scientists” dish out “fake news” as if it is fact. And anyone who questions them—conservatives like you and me—is treated like a member of the flat earth society.

I know it must frustrate you as well.

So let’s push back, and win more battles in the war between “fake news” and well-researched facts.

At the Heritage Foundation in 2020, we’ve debunked all the fake news we could. We have the facts. And we believe that facts are crucial to the survival of free government.

And because of your support, tens of millions of Americans learned the truth and avoided the lies.

But 2021 will be even more intense. The stakes will be even higher. And Heritage needs your help to debunk the “fake news” coming at America.

Can you take a moment, right now, to donate? It’s crucially important to the future of America.

Please use this secure, convenient link to give your year-end gift now: https://secured.heritage.org/_2020/year-end-campaign/

Andrew P. McIndoe
Vice President, Development

Only problem is, when you put "scientists" in scare quotes, you ARE aligning yourself with Flat Earthers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heritage Foundation    Heritage Foundation  Empty

Back to top Go down

Heritage Foundation
Page 1 of 1