HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out   Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:23 pm

The right-wing think tank Heritage Foundation is freaking out after Trump's election.  They've been giving him lists of judges and policy papers and cabinet suggestions, but I guess he's blowing them off.  Listen to the highlighted desperate pleas below:
Jim DeMint wrote:
You know that 2017 is crucial to America’s future. Simply electing new leaders is not enough.

Donald Trump and his team need concrete plans – a blueprint to roll back and replace the nightmare of the last eight years. A master plan to make our sputtering low-growth economy roar again, one that will restore American military strength, renew our waning role as the world’s leading superpower, and protect us from terrorism.

That's why The Heritage Foundation has developed and published The Blueprint for a New Administration -- a comprehensive guide to issues ranging from repealing Obamacare and securing the border to reducing federal spending and appointing conservative judges.

Now we have to get these policies across the finish line and into law.

And we can't succeed without you.  Stand with Heritage by December 31 and advance conservative policy victories >>

America needs proven policy leadership to make our country strong, free, and vibrant again.

Because of your support, Heritage has a track record of creating policies that enrich the American way of life. With some of the brightest minds in Washington and a grassroots network of more than half a million conservatives, we stand ready to reclaim America.

Heritage has the policy solutions to roll back and untangle eight years of President Obama's mess. But we can't do succeed without you.

Make your tax-deductible gift to before December 31 and enable Heritage to lead the new Congress and new administration in January.  
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out   Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:42 pm

What a joke. What was it about the the last eight years that was such a disaster? And fix the economy? The economy always does better with a democratic administration. Always.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out   Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Unemployment is near record low, the economy is near record high. The problem is, the benefits have gone exclusively to the top 1% of earners.

So, "fixing the economy" would look a lot more like Bernie Sanders and a lot less like Donald J. Trump.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out   Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 2:43 pm

Heritage Foundation sure has my number.
Quote :
You’ve distinguished yourself as a passionate conservative who cares about what happens both on Capitol Hill and in your own community.

That’s why I’m emailing you now about becoming a Leaders Club member.

We send this invitation to patriots who have proven themselves consistent, loyal, and true to conservative principles. These are the qualities of a real leader. And I see these qualities in you.

Become a Leaders Club Member >>

Leaders Club members make a monthly contribution to defend our founding principles and advance conservative policy solutions.

We’re only extending this offer to a select number of people, and because of your dedication to the cause, you made the list. You have until midnight March 5 to accept.

Secure your post as a Leaders Club member: secured.heritage.org/_2018/join-the-leaders-club

Thank you for your support of the cause. We couldn’t reclaim America without you.

All the best,

Kay Coles James
President
The Heritage Foundation
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out   Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 2:46 pm

Darn.  It won't accept a negative amount on the pledge page. I was hoping I could get them to send me a check every month!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out   Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Heritage Foundation is Freaking Out
Page 1 of 1