HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When news articles are inserted into advice columns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

When news articles are inserted into advice columns Empty
PostSubject: When news articles are inserted into advice columns   When news articles are inserted into advice columns EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 6:05 pm

Quote :

Dear Anna,

Is anal sex appropriate on the first date or should I just hold off for a few more dates, or just forget the hole thing? —Really Confused

Dear RC,

I’m really amused by your “hole” typo, especially in regard to anal sex. Should you, indeed, forget the hole thing? Let’s get to the bottom of this (sorry).
[Most read] Trump leaves hospital briefly to greet supporters outside; White House doctor says Trump’s blood oxygen level dropped suddenly twice in recent days ยป

First, what do you mean by “appropriate”? I’m guessing you’re wondering if such an ask is “suitable or proper” as defined by social or cultural norms. And the answer is: It depends.

Is the date in question a gay man, for instance? Is it more socially acceptable for gay men to have sex on first dates? Yes. That doesn’t mean they all want to, but the odds are more in your favor that you would get a yes than if you went on a date with, say, a straight ascetic monk.

If the date in question is a woman who likes men and you are a man and you have been flirting heavily prior to this date and she has enthusiastically mentioned how hot it would be to get canned in the can, then I would also say the odds are in your favor.

If, however, you have zero input as to the sexual preferences and proclivities of your lady date and you spring this question on her over a Bloomin’ Onion at Outback Steakhouse without context or foreplay or any regard for her sexual desires, then, no, you’re probably not going to receive a favorable response.

Back to top Go down

When news articles are inserted into advice columns
Page 1 of 1