HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fox News is a Vaccine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Fox News is a Vaccine Empty
PostSubject: Fox News is a Vaccine   Fox News is a Vaccine EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:14 am

A vaccine against truth.

They take a little bit of 'killed virus" -- a factoid, stripped of its context, so it's no longer infectious -- and insert it into a syrup of big hair and sleeveless blouses.  They inject this into the bloodstream of their viewers, where it gets accepted as "truth," and thus prevents any other facts, presenting themselves as truth, from getting in and taking hold.  Thus inoculated, the Fox viewer is totally immune from any arguments based on reality and data, and can go on replicating the killed virus ad nauseam to all his friends and family and acquaintances and anyone else he comes in contact with.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Fox News is a Vaccine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox News is a Vaccine   Fox News is a Vaccine EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 7:54 pm

I tuned into FNC tonight between commercials on Rachel, and I gotta say, their programming just beggars belief.

Hannity spent the whole hour with DJT on the phone.  Hannity licked his boots and fawned over him the whole time, while Trump misunderstood most of the softball questions Sean lobbed at him, and babbled incoherently.  He spouted several demonstrable falsehoods -- 500 miles of border wall built, lowest immigrant crossings in history, he personally developed three vaccines and monoclonal antibodies, had strongest economy in US history, most respect from foreign leaders ....

But the discussions that dropped my jaw were the unbelievable pretzel logics used to blame Biden for everything.

1. Inflation is at a 40 year high.  Well, yes, but that's a good thing, not a bad one.  It's a sign of the recovering economy:
    Quote :
    Prices rose sharply in 2021 for cars, gas, food and furniture as part of a rapid recovery from the pandemic recession. Vast infusions of government aid and ultra-low interest rates helped spur demand for goods, while vaccinations gave people confidence to dine out and travel. As Americans ramped up spending, supply chains remained squeezed by shortages of workers and raw materials, and this magnified price pressures.
    Also, the fed has kept inflation artificially low through quantitative easing for almost 40 years, to benefit the wealthy and corporations.

2. Nancy Pelosi refused to call in the National Guard on January 6. Hannity told Trump that he [Trump] requested 20,000 troops on January 6, even though this is several times false.  What's mind boggling here is the tacit admission that the January 6 riot needed federal troops to protect the Capitol.  Has this been admitted before?  All these "patriots" waving Trump flags and chanting "Hang Mike Pence" ... they were at whose behest again?

3. Biden's worry over voter suppression in 2022 and 2024 is "shocking."
    Quote :
    "I think it was shocking, to be honest with you. Just shocking. To have the president of the United States trying to undermine the results of an election before there's actually an election is a stunning manifestation," [Republican Senator Tim] Scott said.
    Excuse me?  Who was calling the 2020 election "fraudulent" before a single vote was cast?

4. The US withdrawal from Afghanistan was "a disaster" and we left $700 million worth of military equipment behind.  "That would have never happened under my administration," the former president asserted.  But wait a minute.  Who ordered the withdrawal?  Who set a deadline of May 1, 2021, making it "the next president's problem"?  Biden delayed the Trump deadline by three months to give time to remove or destroy sensitive documents and make sure all US troops and civilians got out safely.  That would've never happened under Trump's original deadline.

It goes on from there, but the point is, I'm not even sure how FNC keeps its lies in order anymore.  Their web of deceit is catching their own on-air personalities.
Back to top Go down

Fox News is a Vaccine
Page 1 of 1