HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books Empty
PostSubject: John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books   John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 7:21 am

John Bolton's tell-all memoir, "The Room Where It Happened," is due for publication next week.  Trump has sued to prevent it, saying any conversations Bolton had with him in the White House are, by their very nature, "classified."  That'll be a rather hard case to make -- and rather nakedly false.  Obviously, it's the negative publicity he's afraid of.

Just before the election.

Which Bolton was saving for his book rather than testifying before Congress when he was subpoenaed.

And Bolton's attorneys have already cleared everything in it.

Trump might have a harder time blocking Mary Trump's book, "Too Much and Never Enough," from coming out next month, since it's just plain embarrassing, not classified.

This election cycle is looking pretty grim for the Orange Rodeo Clown.

Last edited by NoCoPilot on Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books   John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 2:20 pm

I really don't know if it would have made any difference, but Bolton's a fucking coward for not sharing details like this with Congress during the impeachment hearings.

Quote :
President Donald Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to help him win reelection in 2020 by purchasing agricultural products from key U.S. states, former National Security Adviser John Bolton wrote in his new tell-all book.

During a Group of 20 summit meeting in Japan last summer, Trump was “pleading with Xi to ensure he’d win,” Bolton wrote in an excerpt of the book published Wednesday in The Wall Street Journal.

Trump stressed the importance of farmers and of “increased Chinese purchases of soybeans and wheat” in his electoral success, Bolton wrote.

Somebody should steal the galleys of his book and post everything online for free.  He doesn't deserve to profit.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books   John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 4:41 am

Quote :
Bolton, who refused to testify before Trump's impeachment trial, choosing instead to save his disclosures for the book that has already vaulted to Amazon's best seller list, argues that lawmakers should have broadened impeachment inquiries to examine a raft of ways Trump sought to bend the law.
Fucking cunt.  He could've done the right thing, for once in his miserable career, but chose not to.  Fuck him.

You know what?  I hope his book comes out, and Trump's DOJ goes after him legally, and he's either tied up in court for the rest of his life or he actually gets sent to jail.  It would serve him right.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books   John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 4:27 am

Emergency hearing at 1:00 EST today on Bolton's book.  This is wrong.  Nobody, not even the president, should be able to censor books because they're embarrassing.  ESPECIALLY not the president.

Tell you what.  Copies of it have already leaked.

If it gets blocked, hopefully one of the owners of a copy will simply post it online.  Bingo.  Problem solved.

Bolton gets bupkis and Trump gets exposed.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books   John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:23 am

Well, good deal O’Neal. The judge refused to allow the book to be blocked.

Score one for the First Amendment.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books   John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 6:17 am

NoCoPilot wrote:
Trump might have a harder time blocking Mary Trump's book, "Too Much and Never Enough," from coming out next month, since it's just plain embarrassing, not classified.

Ha!  Trump and his NDAs.  Not legally enforceable.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books   John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 3:11 am

NoCoPilot wrote:
Well, good deal O’Neal. The judge refused to allow the book to be blocked.

Score one for the First Amendment.

And Mary Trump's book has been cleared for publication.. The judge ruled the NDA covered Fred Trump's estate -- and could not be extended to cover a book, twenty years later.

Score two for the First Amendment.

But where were these assholes during the 2016 election?  Where were they during the 2019 impeachment?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books   John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:36 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
And Mary Trump's book has been cleared for publication.. The judge ruled the NDA covered Fred Trump's estate -- and could not be extended to cover a book, twenty years later.
 Robert Trump won once he took it to a suitable court.  He'll lose on appeal, without a doubt, because he has zero legal basis and judge Hal Greenwald's ruling is plainly wrong.  Judge Peter Kelly was right.
Quote :
Theodore Boutrous Jr., an attorney for Mary Trump, said in a statement that the order “is only temporary but it still is a prior restraint on core political speech that flatly violates the First Amendment.”
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books   John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:39 pm

More from Mary Trump's book:
Quote :

Here are some of the other eyebrow-raising details:

1. Trump cheated his way into college

Trump paid someone to take the SAT on his behalf, according to The New York Times account of the book.
Trump feared his grade point average “would scuttle his efforts to get accepted,” so he paid “a smart kid with a reputation for being a good test taker, to take his SATs for him.”

2. Trump commented on his niece’s breasts in front of his wife

“Holy shit, Mary. You’re stacked,” Trump’s niece alleged he said (in front of his then-wife Marla Maples) after seeing her in a swimsuit at his private Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, in the 1990s, according to The Guardian.
“I was 29 and not easily embarrassed,” wrote Mary Trump. “But my face reddened and I suddenly felt self-conscious. I pulled my towel around my shoulders.”
Trump speculated about his then-1-year-old daughter Tiffany’s breasts during a 1994 interview with Robin Leach. 

3. Trump’s own sister called him ‘a clown’

Trump’s eldest sister, retired judge Maryanne Trump Barry, dismissed her brother’s run for office during a 2015 meal with Mary Trump.
“He’s a clown. This will never happen,” Mary Trump recalled her aunt saying of the presidential bid, reported CNN.

4. Trump is a terrible Christmas gift-giver

Trump one Christmas regifted a food basket to his niece, she said, but only after taking out a tin of caviar, reported CNN. Another year, he gave her a $12 pack of underwear from Bloomingdales, according to The Guardian account of the book. Her brother, meanwhile, received a leather-bound journal — that was out of date.
Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, admitted in a 2018 interview that his father was a notorious regifter. “There was one Christmas where he may or may not have given me the gift I had given him the year before, because I had monogrammed it,” Trump Jr. recalled to “Extra.” “And I’m like, ‘I know you didn’t get this.’ ‘How do you know that?’ ‘Because I gave it to you last year.’”

5. Trump threatened to disown his son if he joined the military

Trump reportedly told his eldest son Donald Trump Jr. that he would disown him “in a second” if he joined the U.S. Army, according to MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, who read segments from the book on air Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books   John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:31 pm

Rachel just had Mary Trump on her show tonite.

The book sold 950,000 copies on its first day.  There's a three week backorder in most stores.

Mary says she has personally heard Trump use the n-word and anti-Semitic slurs.  This agrees with reports coming out of his time hosting "Celebrity Apprentice."  According to Mary such talk was commonplace in the family, growing up.  Fred Trump was after all a Klansman.

She said our democracy would not survive another Trump term.

She said she is taking "appropriate precautions" for her own safety after the publication, because not only is her uncle the most powerful man in the world, his followers are heavily armed and dangerous.  I hope she's very very careful.

Can you believe in the United States, in 2020, we are seriously talking about the president of the United States having someone harmed?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books   John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 8:36 am

Trump knows he doesn't really need to worry about the tell-all books about him: Mary Trump, John Bolton, Michael Cohen, ad nauseum.

He doesn't need to worry because his detractors have already made up their minds about him, and his supporters don't read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books   John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books Empty

Back to top Go down

John Bolton's And Mary Trump's Books
Page 1 of 1