HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movie/Book: Charly / Flowers for Algernon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Movie/Book: Charly / Flowers for Algernon Empty
PostSubject: Movie/Book: Charly / Flowers for Algernon   Movie/Book: Charly / Flowers for Algernon EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 2:17 pm

I was a big fan of the 1966 book in junior high school, and when they made a movie of it (in 1968) I watched it too.  I'd forgotten the soundtrack was by Ravi Shankar so when I saw that I had to pick up a DVD of the movie.

I have weeded down my book collection several times.  This last time in preparation for considerable downsizing in our living arrangement I gave away a good 2/3 or 3/4 of my remaining books.

"Flowers for Algernon" by Daniel Keyes was still on my shelf.  I shall have to re-read it after the movie.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Movie/Book: Charly / Flowers for Algernon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie/Book: Charly / Flowers for Algernon   Movie/Book: Charly / Flowers for Algernon EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:10 pm

The soundtrack album has never been released on CD, and it's one of the FEW albums I've looked for that I haven't been able to find anywhere online.

Oh well.  The music isn't his best Rolling Eyes

[Edit: Okay I guess I was wrong.  I'm not paying $37.48 for it though.]
Back to top Go down

Movie/Book: Charly / Flowers for Algernon
Page 1 of 1