HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trolling Fox News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trolling Fox News Empty
PostSubject: Trolling Fox News   Trolling Fox News EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 11:15 am

Sometimes I can't help myself, I go over to foxnews.com and comment on the "news" stories or the bonkers responses to them. This morning there's a story about some judicial nominee who was rated unqualified by the American Bar Association. One commenter said, "The ABA is an anti-Trump organization and will oppose any Trump nomination."

I replied: "Let's test this and nominate a qualified candidate."
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trolling Fox News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling Fox News   Trolling Fox News EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:29 pm

Interesting. Somebody just posted that people "should stop watching MSM (mainstream media) and you'll be happier" to which I replied, "And more stupid. Watch Fox News exclusively and be 100% fact free."

Fox deleted the comment almost as fast as I posted it.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trolling Fox News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling Fox News   Trolling Fox News EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 6:49 am

Reading the comments after the impeachment hearings, I can't help but wonder if some large percentage of them originate at IRA. The sad fact is, the Russians have been successful in making us mistrust our own media, to the point where even FNC itself seems to be Russian disinformation most of the time. Mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trolling Fox News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling Fox News   Trolling Fox News EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 6:44 am

As bad as FNC's comment channel is, it's nowhere NEAR as terminally STOOPID as the comments on any given Twitter story. I read one this morning with a video of Colbert making fun of Trump, and the comments ranged from "Mmm" to "Yeah!"

Twitter isn't just the fast food version of news, it's library paste.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trolling Fox News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling Fox News   Trolling Fox News EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 4:21 am

Comments below FNC stories are probably 80-95% Russian trollbots. They come from names such as "TrumpWon" and "TrumpIsBoss" and they invariably -- no matter what the story is about -- talk about how stupid "Dem libtards" are and how everyone needs to just follow Trump. The script is the same every time, for every story, regardless of whether this response fits or not.

Some teenager in Moscow is being paid 623 ruples per hour to write this shit.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trolling Fox News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling Fox News   Trolling Fox News EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trolling Fox News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling Fox News   Trolling Fox News EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 9:47 am

Fox News comments during the Senate trial have been in high gear, full of obvious Russian trolling:
ManillaFolder1 wrote:
Leftists are trying to normalize AIDS to pander to their constituency of sexual deviants.
HearingTruth wrote:
Democrats villainous plan for to kill off 1/3 of Americans through coronavirus outbreak and then win re-election to POWER.

But is 1/3 enough?

Center for Disease Control (CDC) paralyzed because of Senate's mandated inaction during Impeachment Trial.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trolling Fox News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling Fox News   Trolling Fox News EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:45 am

Obvious Russian trolling even occasionally gets picked up by the less-rigorous of the MSM:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/10/15/democratic-presidential-candidates-declared-war-rural-america-column/3985607002/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trolling Fox News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling Fox News   Trolling Fox News Empty

Back to top Go down

Trolling Fox News
Page 1 of 1