HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reviews of "Beasts of the Bible" DVD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Reviews of "Beasts of the Bible" DVD Empty
PostSubject: Reviews of "Beasts of the Bible" DVD   Reviews of "Beasts of the Bible" DVD EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:04 am

Badmammaj wrote:
I found this documentary to be very interesting. Seems like a lot of the negative comments are based on common ignorance. For example, there are many comments on looking for evidence that the snake once had legs. I believe that what that found was very profoud. Even today men have exactly one less rib than women. Secondly, they are not stating that anything in the Bible is myth. They are saying that human interpretation of what is being said was based on myth because they didn't understand the word or it was mistranslated. Many of the discriptions in the Bible was worded as well as could be at that time. The scripture is later perverted by men who catorized things as myth, taking the scriture, which in a lot of cases is metaphorcal, out of context. Having said all that, stop looking for a documentary to teach about the Bible. Here they are taking into account not just the bible, but also historical documentaion of what occured at the time. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR JUST BIBLE KNOWLEDGE, READ THE BIBLE. EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN INTERPRETATION UNTIL IT IS FULLY UNDERSTOOD.
Christy K. wrote:
Although I found this quite intriguing, most of the basis on which they stake their claims are from combining both fact AND fiction..fiction meaning Darwinism. Creationists have already proved that the earth is roughly 21,000 years old, not whatever million. Using a *theory* to prove something Biblical is completely contradicting and could very well lead to false findings. That being said, their explanations derived directly from Hebrew context seems to be on-point, though I'd rather hear these translations from a Messianic rabbi who has the full understanding from God as well as the personal experience with the language. My most skeptical discovery here was of the garden serpent and the fish that swallowed Jonah. They simply do not have enough evidence and are based on guesswork with no solid supporting facts. My most believable discovery was the rod turning into a Nile crocodile. I think they nailed that one on the head! Their background of Biblical and Egyptian culture for the same time period actually made sense in tying in this claim. So there you have it! 3 stars for the show contradicting its own findings. Smile
Poppy wrote:
As a young Earth creationist, as soon as they started talking about hundreds of millions of years and lizards evolving from the same ancestor as snakes, I was done.
Matthew V. Macbeth wrote:
This is kind of low on content. The narrator repeats himeself often to strach the lenght of the show.
Ruth wrote:
Very informational. Interesting how findings have proven the fact that snakes had feet. More information on the snake that spoke to Eve and other interesting info. Take some time to see it.
I wrote:
I hated it. Total waste of my time. Full of practical theories and too busy questioning the bible's credibility. Boring.. omg don't watch it.
Michele T. wrote:
Love it, very interesting the way scientists and evolutionists come together to describe the way the bible and reality work together.
Gracie wrote:
Very intersing
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Reviews of "Beasts of the Bible" DVD   Reviews of "Beasts of the Bible" DVD EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 12:30 pm

Howard wrote:
Bullshit. Complete bullshit.
Quote :
"Even today men have exactly one less rib than women." (12-12=1) - Bullshit

Quote :

No. I'm quitting here. Wasted enough time. What amazing idiots!

I don't know why you waste your time watching or reading such crap.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Reviews of "Beasts of the Bible" DVD   Reviews of "Beasts of the Bible" DVD EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:26 pm

What, you don't appreciate "the way the bible and reality work together"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviews of "Beasts of the Bible" DVD   Reviews of "Beasts of the Bible" DVD Empty

Back to top Go down

Reviews of "Beasts of the Bible" DVD
Page 1 of 1