HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump's Russia Connection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trump's Russia Connection Empty
PostSubject: Trump's Russia Connection   Trump's Russia Connection EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 9:49 am

There are swirling rumors about congressional investigations into Russian interference in the 2016 elections and ties to the Trump campaign. Conservative Republicans like having control of all three branches of government but THEY DO NO LIKE having Russians in the cupboard. This could be the issue that brings Trump down.

But really, I have to wonder what result the Russians are looking for. Sure, they want the sanctions lifted, and they want to be able to annex former Soviet colonies at will. The oligarchs that run things in Russia are rich and powerful, and want to be able to drill and mine wherever they want, to get richer off the public lands. They will partner with Trump to build pipelines and strip mines all over the world (including the US) with the profits going to Russia.

Politically? I don't think our democracy is being threatened. I think it's all about money, just like Trump is all about money but is a political naïf.

I think conservatives who worry about Russian interference have the wrong end of he stick. Russian oligarchs don't care about ideology or political system, except to keep them out of the way of raping the land for maximum profit.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Russia Connection   Trump's Russia Connection EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 10:12 am

Ha! This morning's new cycle is consumed with Trump's claim that he was wiretapped by the Obama administration -- a transparent ploy to shift the narrative. Why do the news organizations allow themselves to be derailed like this?
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Russia Connection   Trump's Russia Connection EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:35 pm

I think he likely was wiretapped. He is a major criminal. With Trump University (in particular) raising red flags in DA's offices all over the country, would it really be a surprise if the DOJ (quite properly) wanted to investigate his activities further?

But it doesn't have anything to do with Obama. Complaining at this moment is a transparent diversionary tactic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Russia Connection   Trump's Russia Connection Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump's Russia Connection
Page 1 of 1