HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How a Minor Character from ‘Taxi Driver’ Influenced One of the Most Iconic Scenes in ‘Pulp Fiction’

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

How a Minor Character from ‘Taxi Driver’ Influenced One of the Most Iconic Scenes in ‘Pulp Fiction’ Empty
PostSubject: How a Minor Character from ‘Taxi Driver’ Influenced One of the Most Iconic Scenes in ‘Pulp Fiction’   How a Minor Character from ‘Taxi Driver’ Influenced One of the Most Iconic Scenes in ‘Pulp Fiction’ EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 8:34 am

I don't know about "influenced", more like created the scene and Tarantino just picked it up and used it.

How a Minor Character from ‘Taxi Driver’ Influenced One of the Most Iconic Scenes in ‘Pulp Fiction’
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

How a Minor Character from ‘Taxi Driver’ Influenced One of the Most Iconic Scenes in ‘Pulp Fiction’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: How a Minor Character from ‘Taxi Driver’ Influenced One of the Most Iconic Scenes in ‘Pulp Fiction’   How a Minor Character from ‘Taxi Driver’ Influenced One of the Most Iconic Scenes in ‘Pulp Fiction’ EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 9:37 am

That webpage keeps disappearing. I can log into it for about ten seconds, then it tries to load something in the background that my Firefox security doesn't like and the page blanks.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: How a Minor Character from ‘Taxi Driver’ Influenced One of the Most Iconic Scenes in ‘Pulp Fiction’   How a Minor Character from ‘Taxi Driver’ Influenced One of the Most Iconic Scenes in ‘Pulp Fiction’ EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:09 pm

It pops up a box asking you to register (I think). You can close the box and all is well. If you have noscript running, that may be your problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How a Minor Character from ‘Taxi Driver’ Influenced One of the Most Iconic Scenes in ‘Pulp Fiction’   How a Minor Character from ‘Taxi Driver’ Influenced One of the Most Iconic Scenes in ‘Pulp Fiction’ Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1