HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump's Conficts of Interest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trump's Conficts of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Trump's Conficts of Interest   Trump's Conficts of Interest EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Michael Baer wrote:
Today I wrote my second ever petition, asking president-elect Donald Trump to release his tax returns. Please read it, and consider signing it and sharing it widely.

Click on this link to review and sign the petition:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/mr-trump-release-your-1.fb48?mailing_id=36526&source=s.icn.em.cr&%3Br_by=4535897&r_by=8988384

I believe there are two things that Donald Trump can do to regain the trust of the American people. The first would be to sell all his assets and put them in a blind trust that would yield a fair return, while he was taking a hiatus from his business life, to serve the public in the highest office in the land.

The second action, short of the first, would be to release his tax returns, that could allay the public's rational fears that he is deeply beholden and entangled to foreign or domestic financial interests such that he would be exposed to significant corrupting influences.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Conficts of Interest   Trump's Conficts of Interest EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Maybe so. But he isn't going to do either of those things, because he is deeply beholden to enemies both foreign and domestic.Petition = wasted effort.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Conficts of Interest   Trump's Conficts of Interest EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Yep.

We're just going to have to let the slow motion disaster unfold in front of us.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Conficts of Interest   Trump's Conficts of Interest EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 5:10 pm

I'm afraid it won't be slow motion. He will be taking office with hundreds of sensitive positions empty. As of now, he has not had one appointment affirmed, and he has another six hundred or so that have not even had appointments. Important parts of the government will grind to a standstill.

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Conficts of Interest   Trump's Conficts of Interest EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 5:36 pm

Trust me. That's a GOOD thing.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Conficts of Interest   Trump's Conficts of Interest EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 2:01 pm

Are you one of those "big gummint bad" people?
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Conficts of Interest   Trump's Conficts of Interest EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 6:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Conficts of Interest   Trump's Conficts of Interest Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump's Conficts of Interest
Page 1 of 1