Dumbest ass of the week

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Dumbest ass of the week Empty
PostSubject: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Perhaps we should make a sticky with this title.

My first contender would be:
Man arrested after using Wanted poster as his Facebook profile pic
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 5:16 pm

There's a real-life cop show that I sometime watch, and it is incredible how much the homicide detectives use Facebook to find accomplices, addresses, etc.

But this guy takes the cake.

I agree that a sticky may be in order for this thread.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:42 pm

I nominate these morons who were filmed in the undertaking.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 7:47 am

I'm not sure if it should be Trump or McGahn. Trump appointed To Delay's lawyer as White House counsel <facepalm>, and he tells Trump that conflict of interest laws don't apply to the president. Well, the ordinary laws that apply to everybody else don't, but the two emoluments clauses (one foreign, one domestic) apply only to the president. The bottom line is that Trump will be eligible for impeachment as soon as he finishes saying the oath of office. Since it's a Republican congress, without any concept of honor or duty, they won't do it, but it will still be true.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 6:59 pm

I suppose it's a bit cruel to laugh. But really...

Whoaaa, Shamrock!
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 9:15 am

The man has my sympathy. When I was 16, a similar thing happened. I got on a girl's horse ("Sure, I can ride a horse") and she got on another horse behind her friend. As soon as we got off the street and into the desert, the fucking horse just took off. After maybe a mile or two, it just stopped suddenly and lowered its head. Which caused me to slide down its neck onto the ground. It would not let me back on. The girls were laughing their asses off.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 8:14 pm

The other day I came upon a construction zone and the road was closed down to one lane.

There was a flagger at either end of the 40' long lane closure.

The flagger at my end had her sign turned to "Slow."

The flagger at the far end had her sign turned so "Stop" faced me and "Slow" faced oncoming traffic.

ONE JOB TO DO. ONE.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 9:59 pm

OK, so he's been a dumbass for years, but this seems like an appropriate moment to recognize his dumbness.

A COURT JUST GAVE 4 MILLION AMERICANS PERMISSION TO SUE MIKE HUCKABEE
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 3:31 pm

In response to InfoWars rumor, NASA denies it has a child slave colony on Mars
Robert David Steele, a former CIA operative wrote:
...there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride. So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 5:32 pm

I think I read once that Trump follows Alex Jones stories religiously. I guess we can expect him to authorize a rescue mission to Mars now.

That would be fun, actually.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Perhaps we could send him.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:31 am

Dumbest ass this week has to be Trump junior, no question.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:53 am

The Russians played the whole transition team like a fiddle.  All I can say is, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  Proof positive that inheriting a couple hundred million dollars doesn't raise your IQ.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 3:55 pm

Boy, if HE isn't a poster child for phrenology I don't know who is.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:07 pm

A Jogger Dubbed The "Mad Pooper" Is Terrorizing Colorado Springs

I suppose arguably mental rather than dumb, but, well....
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 2:21 pm

Two teams of dumbasses.

Haven't we all seen this same story line on television sitcoms numerous times?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 2:58 pm

Quote :
"You've gotta have to have more communication, I guess," said the resident.
Give that man a job in the Department of Redundancy Department.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 9:27 pm

This guy. I mean - this guy...

This man is about to launch himself in his homemade rocket to prove the Earth is flat
Quote :
Assuming the 500-mph, mile-long flight through the Mojave Desert does not kill him, Mike Hughes told the Associated Press, his journey into the atmosflat will mark the first phase of his ambitious flat-Earth space program.

Hughes’s ultimate goal is a subsequent launch that puts him miles above the Earth, where the 61-year-old limousine driver hopes to photograph proof of the disc we all live on.

“It’ll shut the door on this ball earth,” Hughes said in a fundraising interview with a flat-Earth group for Saturday’s flight. Theories discussed during the interview included NASA being controlled by round-Earth Freemasons and Elon Musk making fake rockets from blimps.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 4:47 am

"Atmosflat."  Tee-hee-hee.

But seriously, I think Hughes is pulling the wool over the reporter's eyes. Nobody with the scientific wherewithal to build a rocket would subscribe to a flat earth theory. Nobody would think an altitude of 1500 feet would tell him more than taking a commercial jetliner at 35,000 feet. Nobody would discount the ISS photos showing the curvature of the earth, or the vast array of communication satellites encircling the globe.

The remarks were made on a "fund-raising tour." 'Nuff said?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:58 am

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:43 am

Okay, I just watched several flat earth YouTube videos. Wow. These people have to dig DEEP to try to support any semblance of a flat-earth theory, including the idea that Antarctica is a ring holding in the oceans, as seen on some Mercator-projection maps and the UN logo. What's outside the ring? They say "We don't know. It could be more land. It could be the plane of the earth goes on forever." Yeah. They said that.

WILLFULLY STUPID is what these people are. Right alongside their videos are moon landing deniers.

One of the "proofs" offered of a flat earth is footage of a sunrise. Somehow that proves the earth is flat. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:02 am

I think this guy just wants to build a rocket, and has latched on to the flat earth thing for funding, as you say. But insisting on riding in the rocket, even though he doesn't know all that much about building them, surely qualifies him as a real dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest ass of the week   Dumbest ass of the week Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumbest ass of the week
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next