Is Catnapper a word?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

Is Catnapper a word? Empty
PostSubject: Is Catnapper a word?   Is Catnapper a word? EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:02 pm

My wife was laughing and told me she had just heard a bit on the radio about a person who had called 911 saying her cat was holding her hostage.

So i googled cat holds people hostage to see if I could find the story. I was surprised to see that this wasn't the only time it had happened. On one report, a man, his wife, and his dog were all hiding in the bedroom from the cat. On the 911 tape you can hear the cat trying to get in.

There are several instances of people calling 911 saying their cat was holding them hostage. One report showed four big cops responding to the call.

People are just weird.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Is Catnapper a word?   Is Catnapper a word? EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 3:28 am

Jackson Galaxy "The Cat Whisperer" is a show about troubled cats and learning to live with them. Check it out if you haven't already. There have been many cases of "catnapping" featured.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Is Catnapper a word?   Is Catnapper a word? EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:45 am

He has a show on Animal Planet called My Cat From Hell. It can be quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Is Catnapper a word?   Is Catnapper a word? EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 11:30 am

Yeah that's the one. Some AMAZING stories.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Is Catnapper a word?   Is Catnapper a word? EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 3:30 pm

I'll have to try to find that.

But still, calling 911 for a catnapping?
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: Is Catnapper a word?   Is Catnapper a word? EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 5:24 pm

Yeah, that's a bit ridiculous. If I ever found myself in that situation, I'd be too embarrassed to call for help. I might have to kill the cat, but still...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Catnapper a word?   Is Catnapper a word? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Catnapper a word?
Page 1 of 1