HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TV Series: Mythbusters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

TV Series: Mythbusters Empty
PostSubject: TV Series: Mythbusters   TV Series: Mythbusters EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:23 am

I've been a Mythbusters fan for years, so it was with some discomfort that I discovered the Mythbusters final episode on Comcast PPV. After 14 years they're calling it quits.

The last couple of episodes are specials (fan favorites and fan requests) and there's a reunion show going over the highlights. Videos of commendation from Neil Degrasse Tyson, President Obama, and others. Flub reels, footage of the cannonball episode that almost turned deadly, and of course lots of big -- really big -- explosions in slow motion.

I'll miss the show.
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: TV Series: Mythbusters   TV Series: Mythbusters EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:49 am

One thing that I found amazing is that the two main guys aren't friends. I suppose that actually worked in their favor - it might easily be too much if they hung out together in private life as well as on the show.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: TV Series: Mythbusters   TV Series: Mythbusters EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Did you ever see their "do pretty girls fart?" episode? It's only available online.

Hilarious. Poor Kari.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Series: Mythbusters   TV Series: Mythbusters Empty

Back to top Go down

TV Series: Mythbusters
Page 1 of 1