HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Smart' Vibrator Wants to Tell You About Your Orgasm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

'Smart' Vibrator Wants to Tell You About Your Orgasm Empty
PostSubject: 'Smart' Vibrator Wants to Tell You About Your Orgasm   'Smart' Vibrator Wants to Tell You About Your Orgasm EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:47 pm

If you go by me, we have to wait for Jenni to comment. Vibrators do nothing for me, in any orifice or externally.

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: 'Smart' Vibrator Wants to Tell You About Your Orgasm   'Smart' Vibrator Wants to Tell You About Your Orgasm EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:29 am

We men don't respond to vibration in the same way women do. 'Tis a pity, too, because it would be so much simpler.
Quote :
“The fact is, female pleasure has been far more elusive than male pleasure. This product could provide a service to women by addressing a large gap in the knowledge and practice of female sexuality,” says Sarah Merrill, a sex researcher at Cornell University.
I question Ms. Merrill's qualifications, because female sexual pleasure has been deciphered quite neatly, as I've posted before.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: 'Smart' Vibrator Wants to Tell You About Your Orgasm   'Smart' Vibrator Wants to Tell You About Your Orgasm EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:02 pm

I don't need some electrical device telling me how the vaginal juices are coming along.
"It's an ocarina, sir."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Smart' Vibrator Wants to Tell You About Your Orgasm   'Smart' Vibrator Wants to Tell You About Your Orgasm Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1