Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:07 pm

Just got the Otterbox case and screen cover. The xanax has kicked in so I was calm enough to install it without going into a screaming rage and ripping it to pieces (though I was tempted).

Thank you for the recommendation, Jenni. The thing fits perfectly and does not add a lot of bulk to the phone. It will probably not fall out of my pocket every time I get in the car now.

Still haven't added any new apps. Just can't think of anything that I feel I need. It's a fun device, though.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:16 pm

You will find apps are fun to download & play with, especially the free ones, even if you can't think of a purpose for "needing" them. They're easy to remove if you decide against keeping them.

Hell, even the non-free ones are usually in the "chump change" range, a dollar or three.

And, after you play with them, some of them turn out to be surprisingly necessary. Smile
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Oh, I am most certainly looking forward to finding something I can use. Then it's download city, my friend.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:40 pm

NoCo,

What's your recommendation for the best photo editing app?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:50 pm

A computer.

There are photo editing apps for the phone but... seriously? You really want to do any more than cropping on a 2" screen?
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:59 pm

And, of course, I have very nice photo-editing software on the computer. It would be nice, though, to be able to snap a pic with the phone, then make a few adjustments on hue, contrast, and cropping before zipping it off into the ether. If I want to use my computer-based editing software, then I'll take pictures with my camera. No need for the phone.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Searching for photo editing apps in the App Store returns 1,558 hits. The top hit is PicShop Lite, with 903 reviews and a 4-1/2 stars (out of five) rating.

It is free.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Went to the app store and told it to download PicShop Lte. It showed that it was installing it, but what it installed was PhotoShop Express. Does this happen often? I mean installing the wrong app.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Never. The two aren't related are they? Do you have fat fingers?
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Not that fat. I did a search for PicShopLite, selected it, clicked the install button, and it showed that PicShopLite was installing. When all was done, PhotoShop Express was loaded on the phone.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Cannot explain it. The two appear online as separate apps. I've never seen, nor heard of an installation hijacking like that before.

You're the lucky one in a million.
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Well, I am glad the xanax was strong enough to help! lol
My friend Victoria has all sorts of apps. Her email of course, games like Angry Birds, Safari to search the web, a weather app, - I like that one, if I had one I'd get a weather app.
I hope you have fun with it!
She just upgraded to the iphone 5 from her 4 and she only paid 20 bucks at Best Buy because they gave her such a good trade in on her 4. Can you believe that! She was shocked too. And of course she got another Otterbox, lol.
I still have a dumb phone because I'm not in a position to afford the expensive smart phone plans right now. But I'm thinking about it, they are very tempting.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:21 pm

I hear LaDiDa is the shit.
Might a phone just for that.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Lisa wrote:
I hear LaDiDa is the shit.
Okay I'll bite - what's it do? The listing on iTunes doesn't say.
Back to top Go down

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:10 pm

You make up any song, or chant or anything, and it'll put music to it.
My daughter just downloaded it for itouch... having a little trouble installing it.
I'm trying to help her...
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Is it real music, or just snippets of today's ever-present CraPop?
Back to top Go down

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Go to youtube and just type in ladida songs... it's so funny and cool.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:02 pm

LOL -- auto-tune + rap beats. I always believed anybody could do rap, now it is proven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iPhone part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone part deux   iPhone part deux Empty

Back to top Go down

iPhone part deux
Page 1 of 1