Stupid American Cars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

Stupid American Cars Empty
PostSubject: Stupid American Cars   Stupid American Cars EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:27 am

What the fuck is wrong with American car makers?

My wife drives a company car, which is a Ford, and our oldest daughter drives a Cadillac SUV. When either of them calls using the bluetooth connection for the phone, it sounds like shit. Hard to understand, lots of sibilance, cuts out a lot. Really shitty. When my wife is in her Mercedes using the bluetooth connection, and the same phone, it is clear as a bell.

How much money can the American manufacturers be saving per car by using crappy electronics? Or maybe a crappy transducer? Either way it can't be more than a few dollars. These are off-the-shelf components, for pete's sake.

<end of rant>
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Stupid American Cars   Stupid American Cars EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:54 am

Hang the fuck up and drive. Smile
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Stupid American Cars   Stupid American Cars EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:15 pm

I don't use the phone when I'm driving. I don't have bluetooth in my car and I turn the ringer off when I am driving. When my wife calls, I try to keep the conversations short, because I don't like her using the phone while she's driving - even though it's hands free.

Would you like to tell my wife to "Hang the fuck up and drive."? Remember when Bush told Al Queda to bring it on"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid American Cars   Stupid American Cars Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid American Cars
Page 1 of 1