HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now Empty
PostSubject: 'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now    'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm a little surprised, given the decidedly mixed reactions to the first one.

Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: 'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now    'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:57 pm

It seemed pretty obvious the way they left it they were trying to leave it open for sequels so I'm not totally shocked. It wasn't a bad movie to me it just left so many questions and I found that frustrating.
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
SAI2

PostSubject: Re: 'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now    'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:04 pm

All I'm going to say about Prometheus is that it left me seething... and I mean seething... with disappointment and rage. I can't believe Ridley Scott worked on it. ... and I can't believe they are even considering doing another one. Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: 'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now    'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:36 pm

I recorded Prometheus of the DVR a few days ago. When I have a chance I'll take a look and see what pissed off so many people.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: 'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now    'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:06 pm

It didn't "piss me off" but it severely disappointed me. Okay, maybe not "severely" because I had low expectations.

But even those were dashed.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: 'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now    'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:10 pm

It has been a long, long time since I had any positive expectations for new movies.
I have expected crap, and have seldom been disappointed.

Even the few new movies that I have enjoyed have been of very poor quality. I think of it like cheap beer is better than no beer at all.

Back to top Go down
SAI2

PostSubject: Re: 'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now    'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:15 am

In short, P was a rehash of the original with bits and pieces of the sequels sprinkled into the mix. Another way to describe it would be as a "self-plagerized" work. I'm pretty sure there were some big problems during production which must have contributed to how this dogs dinner turned out from what I recall. I will say that I enjoyed the self-surgery/birth sequence. .. but that was too little too late to save it.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: 'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now    'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:17 pm

Okay. I gave in and watched the movie. I wish I hadn't wasted the time.
What an utter piece of crap. They only had one good actor in the cast - Idris Elba - and he had a small, poorly-written part.
And don't get me started on the pool table; nobody uses a nine-ball rack.

I have Alien on VHS, LaserDisc, and DVD. I've watched Alien many times and will watch it many more times (Mother Nature allowing). I'll never give another thought to this POS, until the sequel comes out. Then it will merely serve to prevent any inclination I may have otherwise had to watch Prometheus 2.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: 'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now    'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Why is this under "Entertainment"? Smile
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: 'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now    'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Because we don't have a "Dog's Vomit" category?
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

PostSubject: Re: 'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now    'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 4:09 pm

I know you're all just on tenterhooks waiting for all this.

Prometheus 2 Won't Connect to Alien, but Prometheus 4 Might. Wait, What?
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: 'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now    'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Quote :
Does Ridley Scott actually think they’re going to make a third and fourth Prometheus? I mean, I hope so. I hope Prometheus 2 is so freaking amazing they’re forced to make sequels. But it’s a pretty big leap, and not particularly encouraging to know they have an idea of how this Prometheus world links to Alien and they aren’t putting it into one, concise story. Instead, they’re holding it on the whim and a prayer of more movies. Why not cut the fat of those two or three movies and put it all in this movie? And if it’s a success, then you do more.

We’ll see what happens in May 2017, when Prometheus 2 hits theaters.
Wow, P4 must be out past 2020 somewhere. Risky, expecting his audience to give a shit that long.

I mean, we don't now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now    'Prometheus 2' Script Being Worked On Now Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1