HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alabama state officials: We won’t comply with the EPA because God gave us coal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Alabama state officials: We won’t comply with the EPA because God gave us coal Empty
PostSubject: Alabama state officials: We won’t comply with the EPA because God gave us coal   Alabama state officials: We won’t comply with the EPA because God gave us coal EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:01 pm

I didn't think you got to ignore the laws you don't like because of god. But, with this Supreme Court, I guess you do. So this is all quite logical, really.

Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Alabama state officials: We won’t comply with the EPA because God gave us coal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alabama state officials: We won’t comply with the EPA because God gave us coal   Alabama state officials: We won’t comply with the EPA because God gave us coal EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Quote :
Twinkle Andress Cavanaugh
Oh. My. God.

Can we, uh, revisit the succession again? Maybe FORCE the southern states out of the union?
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Admin
Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Alabama state officials: We won’t comply with the EPA because God gave us coal   Alabama state officials: We won’t comply with the EPA because God gave us coal EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:39 pm

NoCoPilot wrote:
Can we, uh, revisit the succession again?  Maybe FORCE the southern states out of the union?
I second!!  Razz 
Back to top Go down
https://unintelligibledebate.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alabama state officials: We won’t comply with the EPA because God gave us coal   Alabama state officials: We won’t comply with the EPA because God gave us coal Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1