HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Isn't sedition a crime?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Isn't sedition a crime? Empty
PostSubject: Isn't sedition a crime?   Isn't sedition a crime? EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Isn't sedition a crime?   Isn't sedition a crime? EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:42 pm

I believe so.But apparently this idiot doesn't believe it's as serious as GWB (Governing While Black).
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Isn't sedition a crime?   Isn't sedition a crime? EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:32 pm

I don't know who Erik Rush is, but there's a substantial above-ground movement in the Near-Far Right devoted to unseating Obama by any means necessary. I was in a used bookstore today and read the cover of a Michael Savage book. It was unbelievable.
Quote :
Now that he has seized a second-term, will President Obama transform the greatest engine of freedom the world has ever known into a Stalin-like dictatorship? Or can the American people finally expose and rid themselves of this regime? Obama is transforming us into a second-class nation, with communists and Islamists given free rein to expand their power.

As Obama accrues power with little opposition and his oppression creeps down from the top, the American people must stop the tyranny!
I don't remember even the radical left being that worked up about Shrub, who was DEMONSTRABLY damaging the country.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Isn't sedition a crime?   Isn't sedition a crime? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 pm

This is not new. Every time a Democrat has been elected president, a far-right movement has attempted to unseat him. Read some history on the matter and you will see that groups like the John Birch Society and the Tea Party have arisen after the election of a Democrat, for about the past hundred years.

Someone once said, "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." If I may paraphrase, "Show me a Republican, and I'll show you a poor loser."
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: Isn't sedition a crime?   Isn't sedition a crime? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Yeah, but "seized a second term"? As in a free-and-fair election? Does anybody but me remember Gore v. Bush and hanging chads?
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

PostSubject: Re: Isn't sedition a crime?   Isn't sedition a crime? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Start back with Wilson, and you will see that things have changed very little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't sedition a crime?   Isn't sedition a crime? Empty

Back to top Go down

Isn't sedition a crime?
Page 1 of 1