HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Memory: The Origins of Alien Dives Deeper Into a Classic Than You Could Possibly Imagine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Memory: The Origins of Alien Dives Deeper Into a Classic Than You Could Possibly Imagine Empty
PostSubject: Memory: The Origins of Alien Dives Deeper Into a Classic Than You Could Possibly Imagine   Memory: The Origins of Alien Dives Deeper Into a Classic Than You Could Possibly Imagine EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 9:45 am

I'm generally not interested in any of the "making of" documentary crap, but this sounds worthwhile.

Memory: The Origins of Alien Dives Deeper Into a Classic Than You Could Possibly Imagine
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Memory: The Origins of Alien Dives Deeper Into a Classic Than You Could Possibly Imagine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory: The Origins of Alien Dives Deeper Into a Classic Than You Could Possibly Imagine   Memory: The Origins of Alien Dives Deeper Into a Classic Than You Could Possibly Imagine EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 9:59 am

I'm the opposite. I'm generally more interesting in any "making of" documentary than the resulting film. October 4 is on my calendar.

I have all four "Alien" movies on Blu-ray, in both theatrical and directors' cuts, but no documentaries.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1