HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robert Frost wrote this masterpiece in about 20 minutes. It belongs to all of us now.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

Robert Frost wrote this masterpiece in about 20 minutes. It belongs to all of us now. Empty
PostSubject: Robert Frost wrote this masterpiece in about 20 minutes. It belongs to all of us now.   Robert Frost wrote this masterpiece in about 20 minutes. It belongs to all of us now. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 3:56 pm

The copyright law didn't need changing, but some stuff is becoming free anyway.

Robert Frost wrote this masterpiece in about 20 minutes. It belongs to all of us now.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Robert Frost wrote this masterpiece in about 20 minutes. It belongs to all of us now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Frost wrote this masterpiece in about 20 minutes. It belongs to all of us now.   Robert Frost wrote this masterpiece in about 20 minutes. It belongs to all of us now. EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 7:13 am

"Masterpiece" is a matter of opinion.

I only like poetry when it illuminates reality in some new and unexpected way, as the form dictates. If a poem is just a description of everyday stuff -- like most of Robert Frost's work -- I much prefer a straightforward prose description without all the flowers.

Of course I am a cretin.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1