HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Last President?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

The Last President? Empty
PostSubject: The Last President?   The Last President? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Last Wednesday Chris Hayes held a town hall meeting in Flint with Michael Moore, who was promoting his new film “Fahrenheit 11/9” which opens Friday.

Moore was his usual bombastic self.  Among the statements he repeated, apparently lifted from the film, is that “Trump may be the last US President.”  I guffawed, as I often do with Moore.

Tonight Hillary Clinton appeared on Rachel Maddow, and she made a prediction.  Following the mid-term elections in November — which Republicans widely expect to lose the House and possibly the Senate — she predicts Trump will clean house at the White House and fire lots of people, possibly everybody.  He will blame everybody else for losing all those elections, and he’ll want to put new “Trump loyalists” in every position.

Which leads to 2020.

Hillary said there’s a distinct possibility Trump will attempt to disrupt or delay the election — either due to Russian interference or some other reason, or because Mueller has made his presidency untenable — and may even try to cancel the whole election “in the interests of democracy.”

He could be the last president.

Normally such talk comes from the fringes.  But that’s twice in a week, from reputable sources not connected to each other.

Should I be worried?
Back to top Go down
richard09

richard09

The Last President? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last President?   The Last President? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 6:32 am

I don't think so. I don't disagree that Trump might like to do that, but I don't believe he will be allowed to.
Back to top Go down

The Last President?
Page 1 of 1