HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The vegans came to protest his restaurant. So this chef carved a deer leg in the window.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richard09

richard09

The vegans came to protest his restaurant. So this chef carved a deer leg in the window. Empty
PostSubject: The vegans came to protest his restaurant. So this chef carved a deer leg in the window.   The vegans came to protest his restaurant. So this chef carved a deer leg in the window. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:06 am

I suppose I shouldn't find this funny, but I actually found it hilarious.

The vegans came to protest his restaurant. So this chef carved a deer leg in the window.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

The vegans came to protest his restaurant. So this chef carved a deer leg in the window. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The vegans came to protest his restaurant. So this chef carved a deer leg in the window.   The vegans came to protest his restaurant. So this chef carved a deer leg in the window. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:07 pm

I wonder how many of those vegans are aware that if the early humans had not started eating meat - and cooking it - that they would not have the brain capacity to protest.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

PostSubject: Re: The vegans came to protest his restaurant. So this chef carved a deer leg in the window.   The vegans came to protest his restaurant. So this chef carved a deer leg in the window. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:22 pm

Vegans have no brain capacity. Get real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The vegans came to protest his restaurant. So this chef carved a deer leg in the window.   The vegans came to protest his restaurant. So this chef carved a deer leg in the window. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1