Wag The Dog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Wag The Dog Empty
PostSubject: Wag The Dog   Wag The Dog EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Scary speculation on last night's news. With the firing of H.R. McMaster (Nat. Security Advisor) and the soon-to-come firing of Jim Mattis (Sec't of Defense) -- both replaced by John Boulton the Fox News chickenhawk who served domestically in the National Guard yet wants to pre-emptively invade North Korea and Iran -- Trump is systematically removing everybody with any military experience who counsels him against using the military injudiciously.

At the same time Trump's options for derailing the Mueller investigation are narrowing. Even his supporters in Congress (his jockstraps?) warn him that firing Mueller would lead to a constitutional crisis and an impeachment action.

So.

I think he's positioning for a war to distract from his personal legal troubles. As soon as Mueller hands down indictments (or is about to) Trump will fire him, close the investigation, and invade either Iran or North Korea or both.
Back to top Go down
_Howard
Admin
_Howard

Wag The Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wag The Dog   Wag The Dog EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:10 pm

Coincidentally, this morning my wife asked me which Country Trump would attack to draw attention away from the Daniels interview.
Back to top Go down
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Wag The Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wag The Dog   Wag The Dog EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:09 am

Rachel Maddow had a different prediction last night.  She's betting Trump will pardon Michael Flynn just before or during the Stormy Daniels broadcast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wag The Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wag The Dog   Wag The Dog Empty

Back to top Go down

Wag The Dog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Topics :: Government & Finance-
Jump to: