HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vote of Confidence for Trump?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Vote of Confidence for Trump? Empty
PostSubject: Vote of Confidence for Trump?   Vote of Confidence for Trump? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 2:18 pm

Does this mean even die-hard conservatives think he's about to be impeached?
The Heritage Foundation wrote:
Conservatives have the chance of a lifetime to push back progressivism and reclaim America—but the Left doesn’t want you to realize that.

You’ve heard the liberal media slander and attack your values. It's a constant onslaught, and I’m sure you’re as sick of it as I am. It’s nothing but a stream of distractions meant to delay and undermine all the good that President Trump and the Republican majorities in Congress can do.

Enough is enough.

The Heritage Foundation has launched a national Vote of Confidence campaign to tell Washington that the American people support conservative values and policy. Make sure you cast your vote right now so that you can show that America stands behind policies that work.

Use this link to cast your Vote of Confidence today: https://secured.heritage.org/_2018/cast-your-vote-today

Thank you for standing up for conservative policy victories.

All the best,

Kay Coles James
President
Back to top Go down

Vote of Confidence for Trump?
Page 1 of 1