HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump is the first president in 160 years not to have any pets in the White House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoCoPilot

NoCoPilot

Trump is the first president in 160 years not to have any pets in the White House Empty
PostSubject: Trump is the first president in 160 years not to have any pets in the White House   Trump is the first president in 160 years not to have any pets in the White House EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Not since Polk.

I don't trust anyone who doesn't like dogs. Dogs are a pretty good judge of character (most of the time) and people who don't like them are usually not very nice people. My sister hates dogs, and she's a terrible tight-ass. I had a house guest last week, and I don't know what he did to my cat and dogs but they avoided him like the plague (to be fair, he has terrible allergies and was stuffed up the whole time he stayed here).

Dogs keep you grounded.

Cats keep you humble.

If you can't enjoy the simple joy of snuggling up with another species there's something wrong with you. They say domestic abuse is a pretty good indicator of sociopathy, but I suspect an even better predictor is the inability to connect with another species.
Back to top Go down

Trump is the first president in 160 years not to have any pets in the White House
Page 1 of 1